Starter A/n

Hey my pups,

Yep that's right I decided to make a Michael Afton lemons book. Reasons why is because...
There Is Not Enough Michael Afton Lemons.
So since I'm a Michael Afton Simp I decided to make one.

This actually use to be my "Afton Family" lemons book but I decided to make that a different lemons book, it's not exactly published since I've only been thinking of Michael Afton lemons so yeah.

This book will mainly be x my oc but if I can think of x readers I'll write them in. I might even change some of my x oc ones to x readers so my fellow Michael Afton simps can enjoy but idk.

In the meantime you can use my oc as yours if you want for this book if I don't write any x readers.

But yes I am excepting requests of Michael x Characters and Michael x Ocs however there are rules and that's this

~~ Request Rules ~~

1) No requesting Michael x Ennard because that's a fucked up ship to me and here's that reason...Ennard is literally a combination of ALL the animatronics in Sister Location which INCLUDES Circus Baby and Ballora. So that means the Michael x Ennard ship is technically incest since Elizabeth possesses Circus Baby and Fan theories say Mrs. Afton possesses Ballora. So if you Mennard shippers are ok with shipping incest suit yourself but it's not my thing. Sorry if I just ruined the whole ship for you but it's the truth you are technically shipping Micheal with his Sister and his Mom so your welcome for that. But yeah That's why I say No just flat out No to Ennard x Michael requests.
Even if you say "Oh well in my au Ennard is not possessed by them and he goes by this name and is possessed by this character only etc " It's. Still. A. NO!

2) No requesting incest at all either

Anyways that's pretty much it . I don't exactly know when I'll post the lemons I have them all figured out I just need to finish them and post them really. The only problem is that I keep thinking of more ideas for totally different lemons so they never get posted but don't worry I'll post them eventually ;3

But yeah that's really all I have to say really so until next time
"Stay Awesome, Stay Safe, Have A Great Day Wherever You May Be Nad Remember I Love You All And I Will See You Guys Escalater Peace Out My Pups"