Pt.7

Sorry guys! It was the owner one first day back at school, so it has been a little crazy at Caillou's house.😃

Izuku POV:

' You have got to be kidding me...REALLY YOU STUPID FAN GIRL!?!?!' I am on the verge of hitting this girl upside the head... I don't even know her. She runs up to Shoto and starts waving around a small notepad in front of his face.

"Can you please sign!? You as well Izuku!!" She squeals. 

"Sure I can!" I answer excitedly. On the inside, I am hitting her on the head like a weasel.

"Whatevs, I guess," Shoto replies. He grabs the notepad and signs a quick flourish of his name. He hands it to me and I just write my name in Kanji then pass it back to the girl. She says thank you what seems like half a billion times then runs off, still squealing.

The class is all looking at us like we have 2 heads. 'Great. Now to come up with something.'

"What the hell nerd-?" Kacchan asks.

"Not sure. She probably saw the Sports Festival," I answer nonchalantly.

"Are you sure problem child? I don't think she would be that excited over a simple fight~" Aizawa-sensei says, still wearing his shit-eating grin.

"You son of a b-" I start. Shoto slaps his hand over my mouth before I mess up further.

"Yup, I know. Let's all go to the school dorms and unpack. Afterward, BOTH you and Todoroki can fill me in a little." Aizawa-sensei muses, already grabbing his suitcase and walking through the airport hallway. 

"He is gonna drive me nuts!" I whisper to Shoto.

"Most definitely." He says following Sensei.

The class is looking at me even worse now! 'The heck Sho! Don't just leave me here to die!'

I run up close to Shoto and just act normal. I hear the class return back down to Earth and begin trailing alongside us.

"So what was that Deku-kun?" Uraraka asks, extremely confused.

"um...Not important?" I say, trying to get away from answering.

"Midoriya, I must say that I am disappointed! I never thought that you would be one to almost swear at a teacher! As heroes in training, we cannot act out like that. And saying such vulgar terms is strictly prohibited and unhero-like!!" Iida says clearly distressed. But I am not having that.

"Neither is attempted murder," I say before laughing and running down the sidewalk away. I hear him and Uraraka gasp and surprisingly Shoto laughs out loud. I turn around and smile like the devil until I see Aizawa-sensei's facial expression and gulp. He has the grin on again...I am gonna die!

Thankfully the airport wasn't that far from where the school dorms are, so I returned to the group and everyone acted like nothing happened to set a good example.

We walk into the school and Aizawa turns into the doorway where the principal's office is. "Stay here for a moment." He says before entering the office. Shortly after Aizawa and a tall man with white hair and a strong but lean build walk out of the door.

"Oh, Izuku! I forgot you were with this class!"The man says. The class all looks at me, as well as Aizawa.

"Hey there Uncle. How's it going?"

"...Wait UNCLE!?!?" Aizawa-sensei and the class yell.

"Yup"

TBC 

A/N: Sorry for the late updates. I am really trying guys. Hopefully, the chaos of back to school will die down by next week. So updates MAY be more consistent. No promises though. Thank you all for bearing with the crazy author.

(582 words)