Chapter 1

Starting off with a little fight

Liam's POV

I sat in the room. On FaceTime with Sebastian. Louis walked in. He said "Hey love." I smiled. I said "Hey." He said "One more night of tour and you'll be home."

Louis's POV

I could tell she's worried. She looked over at me. I said "Go ahead. You got it." Sebastian said "Li?Princess are you okay? Tell me what's on your mind." She handed me the phone. I said "No Li. You tell him." She whispered "They are making us move up the album." I walked out to give them privacy. I said "Niall back to yours. I was going to check on her."

Sebastians POV

I said "How long?" She said "3 to 4 months maybe." I said "We haven't seen each other in about a year and now this? I'm sorry doll but I think we need a break." She said "Seb no. I can't-." I ended the call. Anthony said "You okay." I said "I just told Li I wanted a break only because her management wants the album moved up and it'll take 3 to 4 months and I hung up on her."

Liam's POV

I just slid down on the door. I didn't wanna leave. I wanted to go home. I wanna be with Seb. I put my phone on the couch. Louis said "Liam let me in. Now." I said "No Lou. I'm not talking." He sighed. I said "I'll be out when we go on stage."

Louis's POV

I heard their fight. I said "I'm getting her on the flight tomorrow." Niall said "Louis." I said "She deserves to be with him Niall! I don't give a flying fuck what management thinks. She was the one who has more things to do than us. And you know this!"

The next  day

Liam's POV

I whispered "Why are you driving me to the airport." Louis said "Your going home. I already texted Sebastian." I looked at him. I said "What Lou. Management." He said "Don't care about them. You need to be relaxed. I'll text you once we start recording. You need to be with him. You need him."

Sebastians POV

I waited by Liam's gate. She ran to me. I lifted her up. I said "I got the recording studio set up in the house my love. I'm sorry for everything that I said on the phone." She said "It's okay." I kissed her lips. She kissed back. She whispered "I missed this." I smiled. I wrapped my arms around the girl. Paparazzi flooded us. I looked at Liam. She whispered "It's okay. I'm fine."

Louis's POV

Management called me. I said "That poor girl is over worked! She deserves to be with Sebastian. She texted me and said she can record her parts from there and send it to me so chill. You almost caused them to break up. They haven't seen each other in over a year. For one his movie and our tour. They need to be together!" Niall looked over. I said "She will still be recording. She just needs to be with her love of her life." I hung up. I said "I fucking hate them."

Liam's POV

Seb pulled me back. I giggled. I said "Seb I need to shower!" He whispered "That can wait Princess." I looked up at him. He smiled. I turned around. He kissed my lips. I kissed back. I said "I love you." He smiled looking down at me. He said "i love you more babe." I smiled. 

Sebastians POV

Liam got called into a meeting. I was with her. Louis called her. He said "I don't know why they need you." I said "Our date night is put on hold until we are done."

Liams POV

They said "We didn't tell you to go home." I said "You put me on EVERYTHING. You over work me more than the guys. Louis seen my mental health was getting worse AND got me on the next flight home. He cares so much for me. Like he said I'm recording from home!" Sebastian said "I full on for a studio built in my house for her." I said "Cmon seb. I'm leaving."

Sebastians POV

Liam was quiet for the ride home. I said "Doll?" She shook her head. I looked at her. I took her hand. I said "I'm sorry doll. You are the best girl." She said "I'm sorry." I sighed. I said "Don't you dare apologize for that management! They are nothing but bad to you and the guys!" She looked down. I kissed her hand. She smiled.

Louis's POV

I texted "How was it?" She replied "I don't think they liked what I said." I replied "What did you even say?" She replied "Over works me more than you guys and all that." I sighed. I replied "If they start on you we'll protect you Li. Don't worry."

Sebastians POV

Liam walked down in my shirt. I said "Doll." She smiled at me. I pulled her to me. I whispered "Not nice wearing my shirt. And clearly nothing else doll." She giggled. She said "You love it and you know it Seb."

Louis's POV

I said "Is Liam ignoring y'all too?" Niall said "You are trying to contact her as soon as she and Seb got home. You really think that she'll answer? You are funny Tommo." I said "And you are disgusting." He said "You are that! I didn't say anything! All I said is you tried to contact her as soon as she got home! Your disgusting!" I glared.

Sebastians POV

I reached over for my phone. I said "Hello?" Louis said "About time." I said "Sorry we wanted some alone time when we got home." He said "When are we hanging out." Liam was asleep. I said "Whenever y'all are in town. So. You decide. Text me when you guys are in town and we plan the day out!" Louis said "Fine."

hi

New fanfic

I've gained an obsession with Sebastian Stan

Mrs.Paynlinson 💜💙