1# Tom Felton

You sit on your bed with your husband of 6 months laying next to you under the duvet. "(Y/N), go to sleep already." Tom complains as you read an amazing fan fiction on Wattpad, (Favorite fan fic here). "No." You say firmly. He nestles his head in the crook of your neck and looks up at you. "Mrs. Felton, go to sleep." He jokes. "Mr. Felton, I suggest you go to sleep and leave me alone." You hiss. Tom chuckles and a few minutes later, he falls asleep. You end up staying up all night reading, (Favorite fan fic here).

     *Next morning*
     "(Y/N), please get up. I made you coffee." Tom whispers. He had his dressing gown on with plaid pants and a t-shirt. You were tucked under the duvet and you were still tired from the night before. "Did you stay up all night?" Tom asks. You nod your head. "(Y/N) you can't stay up all hours of the night reading fanfiction off of Wattpad." He pecks your forehead and hands you a mug of coffee. "I know. But-"
     "No buts."
     "Percy and Annabeth! They're my ship!" You complain. He nods his head. "Yes, my love, I know you 'ship' all these characters, but what's the point of it?" Tom asks. You gasp in a dramatic way. "What's the point?! All fangirls depend on it!" You squeal. Tom shakes his head and wraps his arms around you. "Go to sleep, Mr. Felton."

Okay so this was my first imagine on this account. I hope you guys liked it!! I'll make it bigger next time.