Chapter 9

Jayden's pov:
Alice's birthday day is in three weeks and i want to propose to her then. So i'm going to need everyone's help. So i'm going to ask her few questions. I went to our room. "Hey love how are our little babys?" i asked her "They're doing ok but the one of them won't stop kicking me".

"So i want to ask you three questions that i have forgot to ask you when we started dating" "Ok ask" "What is your favorite color?" "Easy black, dark blue, purple and dark green" "Ok... Where is the place you always wanted to go?" "Hawaii" "Okay and last question. Did you liked someone before you met me?" .

"No" "Ok thanks love" "No problem" she said and we went to eat dinner. The next day me, Jackson, Addison, Mia and Felix were first in the mall to buy another decoration and they to buy gifts. Then we went to a jewelry store so i can buy her a ring.

"Hello sir how may i help you?"a worker said to me. "Hello so i want to bye a diamond ring" "Is it going to be a wedding ring or promise ring?" she asked "A wedding ring" i said to her and she showed me couple of rings but i didn't liked them until we found the perfect one.

"This is the ring that i want"

The ring:"Ok sir" she as she packed it "How much i need to pay" "500k$" "Ok" i said to her and give the money and we went back home

The ring:
"Ok sir" she as she packed it "How much i need to pay" "500k$" "Ok" i said to her and give the money and we went back home. We hided everything. I went to my office because Alice never comes here. I want kinda to prank her before we went to Hawaii for her birthday.

No one's pov:
Jayden called his siblings and few friends to his office and made the plan for the prank. "Did everyone got it?" he asked them "Yes" they said together. "But when are we going to start the prank?" Jackson said "Tonight at midnight" "Ok".

At midnight Mia made fake notices like she is getting kidnapped which successfully woke Alice up. She woke Jayden up and they went to check what's happening down stairs. When that go down stairs they saw a man with mask (Jayden thought that the man was Alex from chapter 6 but actually it wasn't him) holding a gun right next to Mia's head.

"If you move any step closer i will kill her" he said to them and they didn't move. After that he took her with him to his house. Then Jackson and Addison came to the kitchen where Jayden and Alice were. "What's happening here?" Jackson asked "They took her" Alice said tearing up.

"Who took who?" Addison said "A man took Mia". Everyone except for Alice faked cried. Everyone went to their rooms. Jayden calmed Alice down and she fell asleep. The next day when Alice woke up Jayden wasn't in his bed. She went down stairs and saw Addison in the living room.

"Good morning" Alice said to her "Good morning" Addison replied to her "Where is Jayden?" "He's in his office making a plan with his brother how are we going to save Mia" "Ok i won't bother him because this is emergency" Alice said and went to eat.

After she eat she went to the living room and watched few romantic movies with Addison. When they finished watching the movie it was around 7pm. Alice and the others had dinner. After they had dinner they went to their bedrooms. "Love tomorrow the whole day i will be at my company so i won't be home the whole day" Jayden said to her.

"Okay babe but i will call you sometimes" "Ok not a problem". The next day Jayden went to his company and when he walked in his office he saw Alex there waiting for him. "Hey Alex how is my sister doing" Jayden asked him. "Well you see i wasn't the one who kidnapped her?" .

"What do you mean?" "I got a call from Jackson 11:30pm that i can go in the house but i got there at 1am. And when i got there he said 'Why are you here again you did your part of the prank' and i said to him that i just got there" "Wtf so you're telling me that my sister is actually kidnapped" "Yes".

"Fuck this is bad and why didn't Jackson told me" "We we're going to tell you yesterday but we forgot" "Ok fine i forgive you this time but now we need to find who kidnapped my sister" Jayden said and went to one of his workers Katie. She is the hacker of the mafia family. She is also Jayden, Jackson and Mia's cousin.

"Hey Katie" "Hey Jayden is everything ok?" "No it's not because someone kidnapped Mia and we need to find who was it. So can you check the camera's from two days ago" "Ok " she said and really fast searched up the camera's from the night of the kidnapping.

"Stop there" Jayden said and she stopped the video. They saw the car that the Jefferson family came to the mafia party. "Those motherfuckers took my sister" "Who are they?" Katie asked him "The Jefferson mafia family" "Ugh i hate them so much".

"I'm going to call father i need to talk to him" Jayden said and went to call his father. 'Father i need your help' 'Why son?' 'The Jefferson family kidnapped Mia and I need your help because you know all of the locations of the places they go' 'Ok i'm going to send you all of the locations' he said and hang up the phone.

Jayden went back to his office and Alex was still there. "So did you find who kidnapped her?" Alex asked "Yes i did. It was the Jefferson family". "Ugh those bitches but how are we going to find where Mia is?" "Don't worry my father send me every single location they go and Katie is going help us".

Jayden got the file with the locations and they both went to Katie again. "Hey Katie we got locations where the Jefferson goes. Can you hack the places where there are cameras so we can find Mia" Alex said to her. "Ok babe" Katie said to him not knowing that Jayden is with him too.

"Baby what is that suppose to mean Katie?" Jayden asked "Jayden i didn't know you were here. Um Alex do you want to tell him?" "Well he was going find out sooner or later. Jayden me and Katie have been dating for a year now" "Well congratulations but if you break her heart i'm going to kill you".

"Ok ok" Alex said afraid. "Now give me the flash drive so i can start working". They give her the flash drive and she started working. After couple of locations they finally found the place where Mia was. They thanked Katie and went back home. The next day Jayden called all of his friends and bodyguards and made a plan how are they going to save Mia.

Hello! It's me for the ninth time! I really hope that you like my book for now! See you in chapter 10🤩!!!