~Doctor Chaeng~

Jennie POV

my relationship with chaeyoung its been 3 years already. she very sweet. she never ignore me or not pay attention to me.

today is friday, right now i'm waiting for her to pick me up. because every friday night we meet up and spend time at her penthouse untill sunday.

i saw my baby car. she out from her car and go towards me.

" BABYYY!! MISS YOUUU !! " she hug me tighly and kiss my cheek many times

" I MISS YOU TOO BABY!! " i pulled our hug and i stare at her eyes. her eyes look tired.

" baby. you tired ? what are you doing this week ? "
i ask her because i don't know what she work of. she never tell me and i don't have guts to ask her.

" oh nothing honey. i'm just doing some work"

i nodded and clings my hand on her arm.

" let's go baby. i can't wait for our date "

" yes baby "

Rosé POV

its been 3 years our relationship but my girlfriend doesn't even know i'm a doctor.

i'm very busy this week but i manage to get rest day on saturday and sunday.

i glance at my baby saw her eyes looking at my hand.

" why baby. my hand look beautiful than my face ? "

" uhm no. can i hold your hand ? "

" sure baby " i hold her hand and my other hand on the stering wheel. i still can manage drive the car tho.

skip arrived at my penthouse.

Jennie Pov

oh gosh, why her penthouse look so messy tho. hais this woman.

" babe, why you not clean all of this ? or you wait for me to clean it for you ??!! "

" ahm. no baby. i'm just busy with my work. ahm, just leave this. i can clean by myself "

" tell me the truth, what brings you to busy and have no guts to clean house ? "

" nothing baby. i'm just tired lately. i'm sorry okay ? i will clean all of this. you just rest here "

" good "

--------------------------------------------------------------

part 2 is on the way!