its 6 am and I'm bored

Daniel got out of the hospital after a few months, he had no where to go so he decided his best shot was to go back to camp campbell. He decided that David might help him, despite the fact that Daniel tried to kill him he still didn't mind him.

Daniel knocked on the counselors cabin, since it was pretty late he assumed most of them were getting ready for bed.

David opened the door and was immedietly surprised "Daniel?" "Hey David-" Daniel rubbed the back of his neck "Hey Daniel uh- what are you doing here" "oh I just got out of the hospital and I have no where else to go-" "you can stay here with me!" "Thanks David"

                 ~1 week later~

Daniel and David, tired from a long day working, got ready for bed.

Daniel looked at David and bit his lip, he had gotten attached to the tall red head, but denied that he had feelings for him...except for now, he knew it, he loved him, he knew he wanted him- no- he needed him. Now.

David sat on his bed as Daniel got up and closed the blinds "what are you doing?" "Oh nothing-" Daniel smirking and sat on Davids lap, facing him.

Davids face went red "Daniel, what are you doing?" Daniel didn't respond, instead he kissed and bit Davids neck, Davids face got redder.

Daniel started grinding into David, feeling him get hard. David covered his face with his hands, embarrassed. Daniel moved his hands and kissed him deeply, moving his hips slightly, still on Davids lap.

Daniel held Davids wrist and pinned him to the bed, breaking the kiss and putting his hands up Davids shirt. David was too flustered to do anything.

Daniel started bouncing on Davids lap, his moans making Daniel hard. Daniel got off Davids lap, taking his pants and boxers off and making him sit up as he got on his knees in front of him.

David moaned as Daniel began to suck his dick. Daniel deepthroated him and David grasps onto the bed sheet, moaning loud. Daniel kept going, twirling his tongue around the tip as David arches his back slightly.

"Ah~ Daniel~ mmm~" David moaned out, barely able to speak. Daniel licked the sides and tip then started sucking again "Ahh~ Im gonna~ Ahhh~" David barely got the words out before he came down Daniels throat.

After they were done, they both got dressed and headed to bed, cuddling eachother <3
_________________________________________

Its 7 am and I haven't slept...I might make more on my other sleepless nights so theres that....ya...I'm sorry that you had to read that