it is 6am once again

It is 6am again and I'm horny so I'm making this, fuck you
_________________________________________

Daniel applied for the interview to become a camp counselor at camp campbell, lucky for him, he easily got the job!

Now his plan to kill the campers. He decided he would need to gain their trust first, especially david and gwens.

He worked there for a week but despite how solid his plan was he quickly got side tracked by David. Everyday he couldn't help but want to get closer to him, to hold him close and never let go.

By the end of the week he couldnt stand it anymore.

"Campers! Everyone get into your tents and get to bed! I want everyone asleep by 8:30!" David called out to the campers who were already slipping into their tents.

After every camper was in their tent Gwen turned to David "well, I'm going to bed too, you ok with sharing your cabin with daniel tonight?" "Absolutely! Itll be like a sleepover!" David exclaimed happily and Gwen walked off to her cabin

David turned to Daniel "you ok with that?" Daniel nodded then followed David into his cabin with him, slipping into the sleeping bag he had for himself on the floor as David slipped into his bed "goodnight daniel" "goodnight david"

Daniel tossed a turned, trying to stop thinking of david and all the things he wanted to do to him. But that only made him think more, causing him to get hard and he started breathing heavly.

David, still being awake noticed "are you ok Daniel? You're breathing heavy"
Daniel sprung up from the sleeping bag "I- I can't do this anymore" he climbed onto davids lap, still hard and breathing heavly.

David noticed and turned red "wha- what do you mean-?" "David please- I- I need you so much, please" Daniel whimpered desperately.

David looked up at Daniel, sitting on his lap, panting and hard, finding it really hot- "o-ok, you can have me-" "really?" David nodded, getting a bit hard just looking at Daniel on top of him.

Daniel pinned David hands to the bed, grinding into him, grunting and whimpering in pleasure already. David bit his lip and grinded into Daniel too, feeling needy and hard.

Daniel smirked and holds Davids hands above his head with one hand and teasing him through his pants with the other. "Ahh~ Dan-Daniel please~ nngh~"

This only made Daniel move slower, wanting to hear David whimpering and begging for him. David started grinding against his hand, he needed Daniel so badly. "Daniel please~" David whimpered "I can't stand the teasing anymore~"

Daniel smirked and lifted Davids chin, making David look him in the eye "ohh~ so you really need me, do you~?" David nodded, already panting.

Daniel smirked and grabbed some rope, tying Davids arms to the bed frame, reaching into his pants and jerking him off. David immediately started moaning and shaking, already pretty overstimulated from the teasing and rubbing.

Daniel started kissing and licking Davids neck while getting him off. David whimpering and panting "ngh~ Daniel~ ahh~"

Davids leg started shaking a lot and he felt his eyes roll back slightly as he moaned out "Ahh~ Daniel~ Don't stop~"

Daniel moved his hand faster, noticing Davids back starting to arch. Daniel whispering into Davids ear "you're doing so good for me~"

Davids eyes rolled back as he came onto Daniels hand, panting hard. Dani smiled, pulling his hand out of David pants, licking all the cum off it, smirking at David as he turned red, embarrassed.

Daniel untied Davids arms and smirked, moving to sit at the edge of the bed, ordering David to get on his knees in front of him.

Daniel unzipped his pants, already really hard from before "suck it~" David looked up at him, doing what he was told as Daniel started running his fingers through Davids hair, already breathing heavly.

David started bobbing his head, taking in as much as he could as Daniel kept running his fingers through his hair and whispering praises to him through his whimpers and moans "You're doing so good~ ahh~"

Daniel gripped onto Davids hair slightly "keep going~ ahh~ such a good boy~" David deepthroating Daniels dick and Daniel moaned and gripped onto his hair, still praising David through the moans "AHH~ Fuuck~ You're such a good boy~ nghh~"

After a little while longer Daniel came into Davids mouth, panting and sighing, letting go of Davids hair and resting his head back a bit.

David swallowed it and got up, grabbing Daniel and pulling him into bed with him, cuddling him close until they both fell into a nice sleep.

_________________________________________

........why do i do things lmao, hope you enjoyed that lol