Harry Imagine

IMAGINE: you and Harry have been dating for 5 years. Today was your anniversary, so that means that you two were together for 6 years now. Harry hasn't said anything and seems a bit mad. You were just about to ask him what he was mad about until his phone rang. He sighed as he answered, he turned to leave the room. You were curious as to who he was talking to; you pressed your ear against the door to hear the last thing he said "I'll see you there" you walked away thinking of who he could have been talking to. You hear the door open and see Harry walking out from the corner of your eye. You could tell he had a small smile but soon faded as he walked in the living room. "Who was it?" Curiosity got the best of you. "No one" he answered a bit too fast. It was your turn to sigh, you got up from the couch and decided to make tea. Harry wanted some hamburgers, "I'm going out to get a hamburger, want one?" "Sure" you reply. Both of you walk to Burger King hand in hand. You order your food and about to look for a table but it really isn't necessary because it's almost empty. "You don't need to look for a table, we're taking this home" you were confused but just went with it. "Okay, I'll wait for you outside" you say. "Okay but before you go, can you take the drinks please?" "Sure" you take the drinks and wait outside. A minute later Harry came out with the food, you link your arm with his as your hold one drink with one hand and the other drink with the other hand and Harry holding the food with one hand at the bottom of the bad and the other at the side. Both of you start walking back home. You look at each other to wonder how you were going to open the door when both of your hands were busy holding the drinks and food. "Harry, you have big hands, hold one drink so I can open the door. Okay?" You hand Harry a drink to get the keys from your pocket, you finally get the door to open. You walk in and set the food and drinks at the table. It was kind of awkward for some reason. You cleared your thought to get Harry's attention. He looked up with curious eyes when you ask "Harry, what's going on?" "What do you mean, (Y/N)?" "You've been acting weird today, you seem mad, you forgot our anniversary, and you were supposed to meet some one at-" he cut you off "You were listening to my conversation? (Y/N), I didn't forget. I'm not mad. And the reason why we went to get hamburgers and I was supposed to meet someone is for one reason only" he said the last sentence while he was looking for something in the bag. You were really confused when he pulled out a box of fries when it didn't have anything in it. He pulled out a small box from it and walked over to the side you were sitting, you moved your body to face him. You watched as he got down on one knee and opened the small box. In the box was a beautiful ring, you covered your mouth with your hands because you were so shocked. "(Y/N), I love you with all my heart. The person I said that to was an old friend from school. I asked him to put the ring in there so I can propose to you. I was trying to be mad so you could think that I forgot and stuff. But it doesn't matter now. (Y/N), WILL YOU MARRY ME?!" He shouted. "YES HARRY I WILL MARRY YOU!" You kissed him passionately. And ya'know, you get married, have kids and boom happily ever after.

A/N : this is probably the worst imagine I've written so far ._.