Me who?

Brian looked at Vanoss. "Alright ya dirty bastard, we're gonna sneak in through the back and tackle him down" Vanoss nodded. "Gotcha! Then we blow the whole thing up!" He smiled. Brain sputtered, "what?! No! We're doing a sneak mission! No blowing shit up" Brian growled out and ducked down when a guard walked by. Vanoss whined and threw his fits on the ground. "I wanna blow stuff up tho!" Brian shushed him and looked towards the huge building. Suddenly his headset filled with Brock's voice. "Guys! What are you doing?!" He whispered yelled. "We're waiting for the signal and there's nothing!

Brian groaned and immediately ran behind a building. "You fuck!" Vanoss whisper yelled and followed after him. "How dare you leave me?!" He smacked Brian's arm and Brian smacked him back. Soon they starts smacking eachother and Vanoss pushed them both out in the open. "Oh fuck" Brian muttered and all the guards pointed their guns at them and wasted no time in taking their shots.

~~~~~~~~~~

Brock patched another bandage on Evan's forehead. "See? If you just let me use my grenades-" "oh shut the fuck up" Brian huffed and waited for Brock to finish cleaning his wounds. Brock sighed, "you two are insufferable. Why didn't you go with me Evan?" Vanoss shrugged. "I wanted to go with Brian" He poked Brian's face and Brian winced. "That hurt!"

"Don't be such a pussy!" Vanoss retorted. "I'll show you who's the pussy!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is in tune of the last drawing I did