𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧

𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I looked down in shame at my father's words. 

"No." I said. 

"Huh?" came from my two siblings and a puzzled look from my father. 

"What do you mean, no, Techno?" My father questioned.

"It's nothing like that. Wilbur got it all wrong, I just met that guy. He happened to be at my resting place at the same time. It's the first time I've seen him! We're only friends, he might be my first friend in a while." I said in a panic trying to cover such misunderstanding. 

They looked at each other and Tommy proceeded to point at me. 

He was silent for a good minute then, he finally spoke up. 

"You're red." he said nonchalantly still pointing to my direction. I realized I was in a very tight situation, I could control my excuses, but I couldn't control my blush. After I realized Tommy was right I felt the warmth on my face, which I didn't feel before.

I was too focused on making excuses. Damn it. 

"You started rambling with excuses in a panic, dear brother." Wilbur added, with a smirk on his face. I heard a tiny chuckle coming from Tommy. I turned to look at Phil, and unlike Tommy and Wilbur, he has a straight face. He looked serious. 

Phil extended his arm out on his side in front of where my two brothers where laughing, and glanced at them with the serious look. They both stopped laughing once Phil looked at them. Soon enough Phil was glaring at me. 

"Son...you know I want the best for you. And I wish you to always be happy, but...I'm afraid I can't have you be friends with that boy." Phil said looking at the ground.

What? 

"What...what do you mean by that Phil?" I said nervously. Tommy and Wilbur looked quite shocked at our father's words.

"We're a royal family, Techno. We can't go around being friends with outsiders, let along people that aren't as high in status as us. It would damage a lot of our reputation. And if what Wilbur is saying is true then...It would be worse, the kingdom looks up at you Techno. And seeing you date someone like a town boy you just met is unacceptable. Let alone the fact that some people would not want to see you dating someone the same sex as you." Phil said.

I'm just in shock. A boy I just met...and we get separated right away? 

Phil continued his lecture, "You also know about our family's blood-line, yes? It has always been arranged marriage, Wilbur will get married with someone from another faraway luxurious kingdom. I know it hurts, but we have to keep going. For her." I could feel the pain in Phil's last sentence. 

Silence filled the room and the tension grew stronger between the four of us. The only thing keeping me from snappin were the voices. He was talking about our mother. Who died by a sourcerer's curse when I was born. She died pleading that our bloodline of royalty would go on. 

But I'm afraid I'm not happy continuin' like this. 

"As a father I would say go for it, but, as I am also the king i can't allow you, I'm so sorry Techno." Phil said as he got up and walked out of my cubicle. Tommy followed Phil, he looked at me but then returned to face our father. Wilbur walked out after Tommy, he place his hand on my shoulder and said "I'm sorry bud." and he walked out of my room.

I just stood there. My first and only friend, gone in a instant. That boy's smile filled by mind. His gentle little smile, his freckled face, his beautiful green eyes.

I get happy by only thinking about it.

What could he be doin' right now? Could he be thinkin' about me? It won't matter anyways, I'll have to end my friendship with Flower Boy soon enough.

I started walking towards my bed to rest but I suddenly felt something brush against my arm and fall gently to the floor.

"What the..." I looked down.

...

No way.

A peony. 

I stared at the flower. His voice lingered in my mind, my ears, lowder than any voice could be. 

"Mr. Peonies!"  I grabbed the flower and held it close to me. I'm about to make an impulsive decision...but It's fine. 

I'm already old enough to know, I'm not daddy's little prince anymore. I'm leaving this place at dawn, meet you soon Flower boy.

It's gonna be hard. All my life I've been bored of all this, of the people, of the luxury, of the fame. Which I don't deserve. I'll get things ready while Wilbur, Tommy and Phil are out. 

I played with the peony with my hands. I'm going to keep you, hold you in my hands while I find my way to you, Dream. So then, I can retrieve this peony to you, so you can fill the empty space on your flower field. 

_____________________________________________________

Well uh- Hi! It has been a while hasn't it?

Well, enjoy this chapter, I'm already writting the next one 

It would mean a lot if you could vote on thy book- but you dont have to tho, only if you want :]

Well uh, cya soon! Also I know it's a short chapter im sorry

:)