1. Prologue

After the battle between the slithery tentacles, the E-class went on with their daily routine of assassination.

Kayano was no longer under the control of the tentacles. The class accepted her with their broad hearts.

Koro-sensei was teaching the class with his usual passion, when suddenly Karasuma and Miss.Irina came running into the class.

Silence

Koro-sensei: "Hm? What's wrong?"

Karasuma-sensei: "What was that noise?"

Irina-sensei: "Don't tell us you did something again, you Octo-perv."

Both of them looks at the perfectly fine classroom and students.

Irina: *mutters*"I had to come running this far for no reason. Tch."

Koro-sensei: "Now now Karasuma-sensei, Irina-sensei, you don't have to look all worried. Would you mind telling us what happened?"

Then suddenly with a 'poof' an adorable chibi appeared in the E-class. Everyone was shocked and on alert.

Chibi: "Pardon me for all the trouble I caused. It was an illusion that brought you here, Karasuma-sensei and Irina-sensei."

Koro-sensei: "Nyuu.... Ahhhhh." Koro-sensei was freaking out due to the sudden appearance.

Irina: 'What is that thing? I, a professional assassin, was caught in an illusion of such a tiny creature!'

Karasuma stands in ready-to-combat stance. After the encounter with Koro-sensei, something like this (the chibi) was not that much of a surprise.

Karasuma: "Who are you?"

--meanwhile the students--

Terasaka: "What in the world is that thing?"

All the students looked surprised, while Karma raised his eyebrows, amused at what was going on.

Nagisa: 'That thing that suddenly appeared doesn't look anything normal. But still, it is appearing here in E-class. Our assassination classroom is nothing but normal.'

When Karasuma asked that things identity, everyone had already recovered from the shock and were focusing towards the front for getting the answers.

--

Chibi: "Hello everyone. Actually, I am not from this universe."

Fuwa: "So, you are saying there are other universes apart from this one?"

Chibi: "Yes, there are countless. As I was saying, I am not from this universe. The place where I am from have a animated game story about your class."

Everyone: "WHAT!?!?"

Takebayashi: "Then that means, we are 2D characters in your world?"
He asks while adjusting his glasses.

Chibi: "Yes. And I thought you all may like watching yourself in animated form."

Fuwa: "Awesome! We are an anime. What is the genre? Who are the main characters?"

Chibi chuckles: "Well. You all are the main characters. There are many universes and we cannot say who will be made into an anime. I can also be a part of some anime, manga or even a fanfiction. But, I don't know, since I am not in that universe.

Back to the topic. I was wondering if you want to watch your anime?"

Koro-sensei: "I don't think anyone would want to skip on this opportunity."

Chibi: "Thank you Koro-sensei. But, that anime you all will be watching is the chibi version. After that maybe- uh, nothing. Let's go then."

And they all were transported to theater room.

•••••••••••

I may not be totally accurate about the speach of the characters (like who will say what). But, I will try my best. If there is any correction please say it.