Part 2 of we meet again

PART 2 BITCHES CUZ SOMEONE WANTED PART 2 AKA harper @TintedTunes

you walked down to your apartment. after that awkward meeting with fubuki and now that you couldn't stop thinking about it, especially when she had that cute rose blush on her cheeks.

while you were deep in thought a cold breeze hit you. the leaves on the trees falling off and a cat running after them in the distance. shivering slighty and the tip of your nose becoming red. unconsciously hugging your body, and trying to keep your body warm.

ugh i hate the cold. you thought. while your were trying to keep your body warm, you left a hand on your shoulder. You let out a quiet gasp, your body flinching from the touch.
"Wha-" you held your breath, you were staring right at your childhood crush.
Fubuki
Minutes felt like hours, everything felt like it went in slow motion. "Fubuki? Why- shouldn't you be at the meeting?!" Another breeze hit you, shivering again and hugging your body even closer. But this time fubuki noticed, "y/n Are you cold?" She said with both of her hands on your shoulders. "Uhh- well- Kinda?" Your face being a new shade of red. She took your hands in hers, being so gentle like you were made out of glass.

"Omg y/n! Your hands are so cold! I am afraid you will get a frostbite!" She said while bringing your hands up to her mouth, trying to breathe out, warming up your hands.

Before you could processed anything, she softly kissed your fingertips. your breath hitched, cheeks being a new darker shade of red. "you-fubuki you didnt answer my question" you let out a shaky breath. "oh well you see, i didnt really want to go on the meeting. i wanted to meet you and tell you something" she went close to your face. "uhh-yes?" "i know you had a crush on me"

everthing stopped, it left like your heard stopped also. you couldnt breathe. the cat that chased the leaves was gone. no cars was driving, did even cars drive by? oh god-

"y/n?"you looked down at the ground. "i am- emm- i am sorry" you werent even sure that she heard it. "its okay" you quickly looked up, but when you did her lips meet yours. you first flinched, but then you started to focus.

you closed your eyes. her lips was so soft, her hands traveled to your face, her thumps slowly moving in circels on your cheeks. you hands moving to her soft jacket.

you felt so warm and safe, you couldnt feel the cold anymore. sadly her lips left yours, "oh y/n i always knew it, and i was in love with you to. you have always been a thoughtful, admiring and kind person." she smiled at you, her thump moving to your lips, thouching them gently.

"i just- emm- I LOVE YOU TO!" she let out a little chuckle. "oh my little princess, you are so adorable~" she teased.

THIS IS THE END AHHH

I wrote this on my birthday lol

its just the end of "we meet again" but i will make oneshots now <3

wordcount: 547