Todoroki x Midoriya

Chapter Contains
•Boyxboy/Yaoi
•Male parts
•Lemon/Smut/18+
•Studying gone right

Lights Letters Action
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Todoroki Pov)

Midoriya asked me if I could assist him with some work that he's been struggling with. Being a good friend that I am I of course said yes, he said he'll be here about 7:30ish.

Let's be clear I have feelings for Midoriya, I've asked my mother for advice and she said it must be love. 'Is he into guys though, Uraraka seems to blush every time his name is brought into a conversation. Maybe he likes her'.

I start pacing around my room then suddenly hear a knock, with a made up mind I walk to the door.

(Midoriya Pov)

'Wahhh I'm so nervous, I mean who wouldn't be right. It's him the guy I've been crushing on, what if he likes girls. I came out to Iida and he supports me but he's the only one I've told'.

I take deep breaths 'Calm down Izuku yiu can do this, you're only going to study right'. I knock twice and Todoroki opens the door "Hello Midoriya".

"H-hey Todoroki are you ready to study" I hold up my notebooks and he nods. He let's me in and immediately I feel like I'm in a Japanese movie 'Whoa'.

I take off my shoes and sit in his desk, I open my notebook looking over my notes and place them near a already lit lamp. "What do you have trouble with Midoriya" Todoroki asked to me.

"It's about today's work", "I see" he comes over and scans my notebook "You take good notes" I blush at the compliment. "Thanks" he chuckles "You're welcome" after that we begin studying.

*After A While*

(Todoroki Pov)

'Midoriya looks so cute when he's concentrated' I think as I look at him working out a problem. It's a quarter after 8 and everything has gone smooth.

"Is this right?" he asks showing me his paper, I nod but all I was focusing on was him. His lips his eyes his nose every detail of his face was adorable 'Just ask already!'.

I sigh "Midoriya" he turns to me "Yes Todo-", "Can I kiss you?" his emerald eyes widen and a blush dusted his cheecks. "S-sure" I lean down and kiss those pink lips if his.

(Midoriya Pov)

'He's kissing no were kissing, this is a dream come true. What if I mess up, no just relax Izuku'. I kiss back gently pushing into the kiss.

It was short but it sure was sweet, we pull apart "I have had feelings for you for a long time Midoriya, sorry if this is sudden" he finishes.

"Me too" I say with the confidence I didn't know I had, he sucks on my bottom lip and grabs my bum. I gasp and moan at the contact then he slips his tongue in.

Shyly my tongue dances with his in a pity attempt to fight with him, he pulls away and looks straight into my eyes "Midoriya I want to take this further".

I nod and he leads me to the bed, he helps me out of my shirt and we start kissing again. He rubs his hands down my chest them being cold making me shiver.

"Am I too cold, well I guess I'll have to warm you up" he says in my ear. He pushes me down and takes off my pants. 'Is this really happening'.

I think I'm now in my red and blue All Might boxers, "I see you're excited" he says and palms me. "Mmm T-todoroki" I moan at his touch.

(Todoroki Pov)

I palm Midoriya for a few seconds before I pull down the final piece of his clothing. His cock is of course hard and pink at the tip, I rub up and down his base and he throws his head back.

He starts to pulse so I retreat my hand and remove all of my clothes, his beautiful green eyes widen as he stares me down.

"I'll go slow, I'm pretty sure this is your first time as well" I was prepared but wasn't sure if I wanted the condom. 'Fluff it'.

I just grab the lube from the bottom drawer and squirt some onto myself and Midoriya's hole. I place myself at his entrance "Are you sure about this", "Yes".

Nodding to him I hold his hips and enter him slowly he hisses but I completely sheathe myself in him. I wipe some tears from his eyes and kiss them after "Tell me when I can move alright" he nods and I kiss his neck.

After 2 minutes he grinds his hips downward "Todoroki", that's all it takes for me to move. I start slowly but gradually speed up to the point I'm thrusting.

He moans my name with his hands grips the sheets, 'Got that's hot' I think his moans fuelling me to pound into him harder. I put his legs on my shoulders and I angle inside of him.

"R-right there again please!" 'His face of God yes make that face for me Midoriya' I thought as I bite my lips. Thrust after thrust his moans go at a higher pitch.

He starts to clench around me and God did that feel good "T-todoroki I'm a-about to-HAAH~" he's cut off by his orgasm his cum lays on his stomach.

I'm close myself and about 4 more thrust I climsx deep inside him he released a low moan as I do so. We both are breathing hard and sweat but he still looks so adorable.

Red faced hair messy eyes glossed lips bruised and neck littered with hickeys I exit him and peck his lips. "You wanna take a shower", "Y-yes please" he said as he walks towards the bathroom.

Little did little Midoriya know he just agreed to round 2.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi hi you've made it to the end, hoped that you liked this one if ya did vote and comment if ya want but that's all from me. *Clap* *Clap* on with the next one.