Pilot

PSA

In this story:
- Dilect
- English Creole (Caribbean Language)
- Language
- Sexual & Drug content
- Abusive / Toxic Relationships
- Mental issues

This story is STRICTLY FICITION ONLY! It is not based on real life people or families.

I am not a professional writer, there will be grammtical errors, I apologize in advance. I am writing for fun and based off of my imagination.

WARNING!!

This story is not for audiences under the age of 14 years old. It may not be suitable for readers 13 years old and younger.
Some chapters may cause anger or break down triggers.

ENJOY THE STORY!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Push!!" You can do it Marie"
"One more big push!", The doctor anxiously said.
Marie was exhausted. Her body was drained and tired, but she kept pushing.
.
.
.
*Baby cries fill the room
.
.
.
"Oh she's finally here", Marie whispered in the presence of her baby girl. Only she could not hold her for long. The baby girl in Marie's arms was to be given to another family who could have taken care of her, and love her. This would be a day Marie would always have in her heart and replay it as a memory until she meets with her baby again.
Moments later the baby girl was taken from Marie's arms and she cried for her child as she saw the nurse give her to the social worker.
The pain she felt in her heart as she watched her baby being given away would also replay as a memory.

Marie knew she was doing what was best for her daughter because, she was only fourteen years old and did not know how to care for a child. Even though she had a supportive family, Marie's mother recently had a baby also and had not enough money to take care of another child.
It was heart breaking for the baby's grandmother as well. So, Marie and her mother grieved for the baby in the delivery room, with hopes to see her again.
.
.
.
.
.
Later on that day, the baby's father, who was much older than Marie at the time, came to the hospital. He had a smugish look on his face and wore dirty white shoes. He was dressed in a ripped up jeans and a black and white plad shirt. His hair was combed in cainrows, but it looked untidy and he wore diamond earings as bright as a night light. Yes, he was a thug.

He came into Marie's delivery room and what was a moment of grief became a moment of anger and bitterness.

"Where da baby at?", he asked her.
Marie could not stand the sight of him, much less her mother. The person she once loved became the person she most hated.
"They took her.", she coldly replied.
When the baby's father heard the magic word, "her", he looked up and pouted. He and Marie's eyes met directly, then she turned away. He felt a warm feeling inside him and almost expressed the emotions Marie hoped to see. Sadly, it was not so.

"Ighht, well, where da paper fa me to sign? I got things to do",
"That's no way to take to your baby mum now is it?", the nurse asked, approaching Marie's bed. With the nurse came the same social worker that took her baby girl.
.
.
.

"I have brought the papers for you to sign. Your baby is in excellent care and a family has already adopted her. They are very loving and will take great care of her. Nothing for you to worry about Marie."
The social worker assured her that everything would be alright, however it wasn't in that moment. Her mother did not want her to think because she had a baby her life would have ended, and it did not.

"Can we just sign the papers and move on?", Marie harshly asked.
"I have things to do also."
.
.
.

Papers were signed and the baby daddy was gone.
Months after Marie had the baby, she went back to her life as it was before she got pregnant.
She went back to school and graduated.
She finished her degree, later on got a job and made better for herself.
As she continued achieving her goals, she remembered her mother's words in her ears.

"Not because you had this baby, means your life is going to end. You are a bright successful girl despite whatever. I love you and I am proud of you."
...........

At this time Marie was doing her best and making big accomplishments.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The couple saw the Marie's daughter and for the first time, they already felt unconditional love from a child that was not their own.
Mr & Mrs. Perry were in love with this baby who they would take as there own and they named her.

"I would like to name her, Angelique", Mr. Perry told the social worker. His wife and him exchanged looks and looked upon the baby.
"Yes, that is her name. Angelique." His wife agreed.
The social worker smiled at the couple and nodded.
.
.
.
Angelique was presented to Mr. Perry and instantly he fell inlove. He was proud to call this baby his daughter. Though he and his wife never experienced the pregnancy and hormones or birth. He felt like he won the baby lottery - he felt whole.
Mr. Perry and his wife found the missing puzzle piece to their life. Mrs. Perry held her daughter in her arms and looked down, then kissed her daughter's forhead.
"My precious", she called her.
.
.
.
.
.

In January 2003, the baby was permenantly given to the Perry couple and they could not have been happier. They felt nothing but joy and wholeness. Their family was finally complete.

Mrs. Perry held a coming home party for her new daughter and she invited The entire family.
This baby made such an impact in their lives, but she would never know that until she was older.

However, Angelique would never know that until she was older.