↠ Nҽɯ Rσʅҽʂ ↞

So here we are, back with four more interesting yet very unexpected roles. We really don't know if many will want to apply for these roles but trust me, it's very fun. 🤓

(Bear with this banner-less and poorly text-designed chapter kids)

So, the positions are:

1. Beta Readers

So, beta readers basically read and comment on how writers can improve in their ventures. And no, beta readers are not the same as reviewers, as many of you might think. Reviewers read and suggest areas that can be improved after a piece of work is released while beta readers work along with the writer even before they release their drafts. They look at the books from a reader's perspective and put forward ideas in which authors can improve themselves so that more people enjoy reading their works. These beta readers will mainly be working with us on our, ahem, highly confidential secret project.

2. Narrators

Okay, I accept the fact that not all people have the time to read even the books they love because it is human nature that we can't normally multitask. So, if you were to listen to stories while you are travelling or maybe cooking, it would be good, right? So keeping that in mind, we're hiring narrators now. Curious what they do? Well, they are narrators, as specified in the title, of stories that are worth spending our time on. We wanted to give yet another benefit to avid readers who can't find much time in their tight lives, by introducing podcasts. While it may seem a little bit difficult to carry out, it isn't impossible. The podcasts will be uploaded regularly in any specific podcast website weekly once, so that you can enjoy heaven, even when you're busy. And people who have a sweet and narrative voice, watch out! This might be for you!

3. Bloggers

So bloggers basically write blogs for the website we'll be opening soon. They're almost the same as writers but bloggers do have the chance to expand their knowledge by pondering over various subjects. They provide useful information and awareness to people through their articles.

4. Sentinels

Sentinels check whether participants or applicants have followed rules or not and basically maintain harmony.

---

So if you want to try any of the four roles mentioned above, fill the form in the given format.

Form

Name/Nickname:

Wattpad username:

Role(s):

Your reason for choosing this role:

Your discord id (if you have one):

Tags (7+):

---