Chapter 4

"Eonni!!!" Yuna screamed feeling happy when she saw Yeji at the door then ran towards her and hugged her tightly leaving Kai behind.

"What happened? Why are you sitting in the dark and hugging..?" Yeji asked.

"Eonni, let's go back home first? Later on the way, we'll tell you what happened, okay?" said Yuna who was desperate to leave the school. "Okay, let's go," Yeji replied.

After their pack up and put the goods in their original place, they are out of school.

"Why did Eonni be late?" Yuna asked Yeji. "No, it's only 9 pm now," Yeji replied. "How does Hyeong know we're in the Music Room?" Kai asked. "We saw the Music Room lights go out and scream. We thought there must be someone else at the school besides us. We reminded Mrs Lee Ahrin but the office was closed. So, we thought we should see who the person was," Yeonjun replied. "What happened earlier?" Yeji asked.

After Kai recounts what happened, Yeonjun and Yeji feel scared and sad when thinking about their's situation.

"BAAM!!!"

"AHH!!!" they screamed in shock. Then, Yeonjun noticed that someone was following them in silence.

"Hey, there are people with us. I count to 3. We run," Yeonjun whispered. "Okay," they whispered back.

"1... 2... 3..."

When they ran, they could feel someone chasing them. Then, Yuna stumbled. That's right, people are chasing them.

"Yuna!" Kai stopped and looked back. "A-ahh!!!" Yuna screamed as her legs felt sore but she forced herself to run.

At ITZY's house

"Open the door, Lia!!!!" Yeji shouted while knocking on the door without stopping.

"Just a moment!!!" said Lia as she ran towards the door.

As soon as she opened the door, they rushed into the house and the door was closed immediately by Kai.

"Why is this!? Screaming like a crazy person!! Knock on the door until it wants to fall!!!" Lia asked angrily.

"SHUT UP!!!!" Yuna shouted feeling sick, scared, nervous and anxious. Then, Kai went towards her to calm her down but she fainted and was greeted by him.

"Yuna!!!" Yeji shouted anxiously.

"I'll take her to the room. Where's her room?" Kai asked. "Upstairs, there's her name on the door. You can see," Chaeryeong replied. "All right," Kai replied then lifted her and carried her upstairs.

"Hahh... Let's rest first. Have you eaten dessert?" Yeji asked Lia. "Not yet. We think we want to wait for you to come back," Lia replied. "Ohh..." Yeji replied then sighed.

"AHH!!!!"

"Yuna!" Yeji shouted when she heard Yuna scream from above. Then, they all ran towards her room.

"Why is this!?" Lia asked Kai. "She has a stomach ache," replied Kai. "Ryujin, take Yuna medicine!" Yeji said. "This," she said handing the medicine and a glass of water to Yeji. "Get up, eat this," Yeji said while helping Yuna get up and giving her some of her medicine. "Don't be too stressed, okay. Get a rest," Yeji said then told everyone to get out.

"Do not go! Stay with me tonight, okay? Please... I don't want to be alone," said Yuna while pleading and holding Kai's hand. Kai looks at Yeji then at Yuna. Yeji came and sat next to Yuna. "Why is this, Yuna?" Yeji asked. Yeonjun came and sat next to Yeji. "Tell us, it's okay if you're scared. Tell us, okay?" said Yeonjun.

"When I fell earlier, I heard a voice. The voice said 'Hahaha... We'll get delicious young blood tonight again,' Then, I saw to my left that someone was watching me with a smile in the shadows. I'm scared, Eonni," Yuna told them. "What happened to the kidnapped senior student? What did the kidnappers do to them?" thought Yeji. "But Eonni, that voice is a woman voice," Yuna said. "Impossible. How can a woman be a kidnapper," said Kai. "Her voice is almost similar to Mrs Lee, the Headmistress of our school," Yuna said again. "Don't be silly! That's impossible! All the students know that she's always taking care of everyone!" replied Yeji. "I know but that voice is her voice. But..." Yun said suddenly feeling sick again. "Stop, you need to rest. We'll talk tomorrow, okay?" Yeji said. "Okay," Yuna replied feeling sleepy.

"Kai, can you take care of Yuna tonight? I'll tell your Hyeong to spend the night here, okay?" Yeji asked Kai. "Okay," Kai replied. "Eonni, where's the emergency box?" Kai asked. "Eonni will take it," Yeji said then went downstairs. Yeji then slipped and fell but was greeted by Yeonjun.

"Yeji, are you okay?" Yeonjun asked. "Yes. Lia, please take the emergency box and give it to Kai," Yeji said. "Okay," Lia replied. "Help me get up, Oppa. I want to go to the room," Yeji said feeling tired.

When Yeji tried to get up, she felt dizzy and her vision began to blur. She fainted. Yeonjun then picked up her and carried her upstairs. He saw a door written 'Yeji's Room'. He enters the room and puts her on the bed.

"You all spend the night here, okay? I will prepare a room. Ahh... You eat dessert before going to sleep, okay? You don't have to bother Kai. He doesn't want to eat and is asleep. Don't bother him," Lia said walking away.

"Okay," TXT said in unison. "Let's all eat dessert," Ryujin said going to the kitchen followed by all of them from behind.

"I've got your room ready. Where is mine, Ryujin." Lia said suddenly came from Soobin's behind. "Haihh... I'm surprised!" he said. "Hehehe... Sorry," she replied.

"I'm sorry, but what medicine did Yuna take earlier? I don't feel that the stomach-ache medicine has a strong dose to make her fall asleep in a short time." Soobin asked. Lia was silent when she heard his question.

"It's not a stomach ache medicine," Chaeryeong replied. "If it wasn't a stomach ache medicine... What medicine is that?" Taehyun asked. "Don't-" Lia tried to stop her but it was too late.

"Sedative pill," Chaeryeong replied.

To be continued