Prologue Part 2

Omar's POV

Ever since Ander left me I've been disappointed. I know I let him down. But he's let me down too. And honestly throughout my life I haven't had many people there for me so this feels like the biggest let down. And then Patrick came along. He love bombed me. Gave me all he knew he could . Got attached to me too quick and too fast honestly. I couldn't not care for him that night he was sick. He took me everywhere. And the reintroduced me to the world of drugs. I politely declined as that had almost killed my best friend Samuel. But I never declined the alcohol. And through the months and as school drudged on and Samuel was my only support along with Rebeka and Ander as well I got closer to Patrick and the world of alcohol. Patrick just wanted to have fun and to feel a high. But Patrick was really insecure and jealous too. He wanted me all to himself. And the thought of Ander being in my presence sent him into a rage. When I would dress up and have fun he just wanted to fuck. It was this weird feeling of him wanting and valuing my closeness and dedication while wishing I was more fun. When  graduated I didn't know what to do but I did break up with Patrick and stay with family. Originally with May but then with Nadia and Lu. I was dreading possibly having to face Malick but luckily I never had to. But the alcoholism stayed. And so did the sadness.