• Chapter Eight •

Karen's P.O.V

After Shawn went to bed I walked to his fathers study to talk to him, I was deeply concerned by what I had heard come from my Shawn's mouth earlier.

"Manny can we talk?" I asked seeing he was shoulders deep in paper work "what's it about?" He didn't take his eyes from the paper "it's about Shawn" he immediately stopped and sat back, he slid his glasses from his nose and placed them on the desk. He looked up at me "you hear what I heard today?" He questioned "if your talking about the fact I think he's ditching Jasmine for new friends then yes" he nodded as I spoke "I really hope he doesn't lose her, she has such a big meaning in his life and him in hers"

It was true they were born to be together it's written in the stars, they were born to be together wether it was as friends or lovers they were born to stay by each other's sides till the end even if there is a few rough patches throughout the relationship. We were sure whatever happens to them they would find a way back, we had a fortune teller tell us years back when we were in high school as first loves. We never believed in that stuff, not until signed started showing things we were told were going to happen, the fortune teller said "love will be born together, it will be easy but as it grows deep dark clouds will fall over the love and things will go bad, only if the love finds a way through the fog will it survive" and really I'm sure if you heard that now you'd think it was a whole lot of shit just like I did.

"Manny we have to do something about it" I couldn't bare see Michele's and Roberts little girl go through that and I couldn't bare see my own child go through such a disturbing and horrible feeling of pain "no, Karen you know we have to wait. Wait until something happens, till then we have to wait and see. You know that, if we interfere like he told us all things could happen bad or good we don't know" I looked down to the ground as I felt tears rise into my eyes "I know but I don't want to see my baby go through that" I whimpered "hey" I heard him stand from his seat and walk over to me wrapping his arms around me "it's ok, you've got me remember and we still have Aaliyah, we can't pay all our attention on Shawn because we have a growing little girl who needs us a much as he will in the future" I gripped his shirt as I cried. 'I don't want my baby to get hurt.'

____________________________________________________________

• They realise what's happening •
How do you like it so far ?
Comment below if you want more
If you like this go check out my imagines
Follow my Instagram: ShawnMendesImagine (for imagines)
Follow my Twitter: MendesSyndrome
Follow my Tumblr: ShawnMendesImagine (for edits of old Magcon and pics of shawn)