ch 1 Roomates

"Ugh.. what the fuck."

I wake up from the light hitting me in the eyes, causing me to have a migraine.

"Good for nothing curtains aren't these supposed to block out the light specifically?"

I proceed to get up from the twin size bed to get ready for the day.

"PING"

My phone goes off, It was from one of those people that I met off a dating app. I know, cheesy right?

"Hey!! You seem like a cool person to hang out with, maybe we could meet up?"

Huh, that quick to meet up with someone? I'll reply to it later, I need to shower and eat. I walk out of my room and straight to the bathroom. Lucy was occupying it.

"Hey Lucy, you almost finished? Gotta do some errands today"

I leaned against the hallway wall. The door opens with a strong scent of perfume

"Being productive i see" She chuckles while opening the door.

I walked into the bathroom, but before I could close the door she responded, "Hey I'm proud of you, it's a step closer to being better".

I laughed and smiled, "yeah I know Lucy"

Lucy was my childhood friend and my roommate. Sad to say she doesn't offer much as the roommate part since she doesn't pay the rent. But I love her, and wouldn't have the heart to kick her out. I switched the shower on and started to get undressed, revealing scars all over my body.

"I really need to take better care of these"

I said looking down at my cuts.

After the shower I walk out of the bathroom to get my phone from my room.

"PING"

I picked up my phone only to be greeted with tons of messages from the same person.

"Hello?"

"Hey, sorry for bothering you, I just wanna know if you're getting my messages!"

"You got a phone number I can text you on? ❤"

What the hell, any smart person would block them and be done with it. But being the curious person I am, I wanted to see how far I can lead this.

"Yo! Sorry I was doing some things, but here's my number (phone #)"

As soon as I sent the message, I got an instant reply.

"Oh thank u I'll text u on there right now :)"

My phone pings once more and I switch apps to my messenger.

"❤ I'm guessing you haven't read my message about hanging out? You haven't replied to it lol"

I scoffed and replied to him.

"I mean, I guess we could. I have nothing planned tomorrow."

Again he instantly replies

"Great! That's perfect, I could take you out for (fav/food) if you'd like"

How did he.. it's nothing. It's just a coincidence.

"Sure that'd be awesome actually, I love (fav/food). And I didn't catch your name?"

"It's Peter, I don't care for my name. You can call me anything else if you'd like ♡. What about you darling?"

I blushed slightly from him calling me darling.

"It's y/n."

"Y/n.. it's as perfect as I thought it'd be. I can't wait to meet you tomorrow!"

I smirked and turned off my phone

I need to head to the bank before it closes. I'm late on my rent payment, I'll pass by the landlord's place to see if he's home. If it ends up bad, I can always move back in with my mom

I walk out of my room and start walking towards the front door.

"Alright Lucy, I'm heading out! Try not to destroy the house!" I laughed.

"See you, y/n! I'm also gonna head out too late, so I might not be home tonight."

I nodded my head in response and headed out the door to my car.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed part 1 of the story, this is mostly open for suggestions to see how I can make it better!
Comment down below if u think I should add anything to it!
💖💖💖💖
Image credited to fuboo