Chapter 2

Late at evening before finishing their work

Siv pov:

Surya: Siv!! Sry da ennala un kuda varamudiyathu beach ku
I gave him a wired look , he winked at me ooh part of a plan I joined accordingly to him
Siv: enna na... Unaku enmela pasame illa la
Praveen Anna pls atleast you come with me na...
Praveen &Surya mv: ithu olagamaga nadipudaa samy!
I chuckled at their reaction.
Prav: We will go tomorrow da...  I have some stuffs to do at home
Sam:  Enna da??
Surya: innum illa machaa Sivum  nishaum beach ku polam nu plan panniruntha ga pola nisha sid aah paka pora so Nan varen nu sollirunthen but enakum V2 la work iruku athaan
Sam: avalothaana Nan kutitu poren paapa!! nee enkuda vaa nama poovom I will drop you home
Siv: illa da vena... Neeye busy aah irupa aprm un gf itha paatha kandagiruva...

(Surya mv: enna enna soldra parunga... Oscar award eeh kudkalam.... Kd fellow😳
Siv mv: heehee surya na un vaaya moodu
Surya mv: aaa... Hmm😶)
Sam: heyy over di ithellam vaa...

 Hmm😶)Sam: heyy over di ithellam vaa

We went out of the office. He drove to his house , back of his house is the endless sea. I know he will take me here , they have a private access so there will be no-one to distrub , it's a beautiful calm place.
We went inside I saw Sifra (Sam's
younger sis) at the hall watching tv.

Sam: 5 mins da varen
siv: aah okay. Hey chellame...
Sif: oye ipo thaan nan nayabagam vanthen aah😏
Siv: sry ma....
Sif: enna intha paakom
Siv: un Anna na correct pannalamey nu...
Sofia(Sam mom):  nee pesiteey iru... Oru munnetramum illa
Siv: maa unga payan enna kandukave matran  jeni kudaye suthuran na enna Panna...
Xavier(Sam dad): Enna Panna oru vela college la unna paathuruntha vaipu iruku aana athuku thaan chance illama poche...
Siv: paa... Neenga vantingala I thought you were at London I went and side hugged him he hugged me back.
Siv: And appa ipayum ennatha prachanayum illa u all are my side apdi jenaah thaan marriagepannipen nu sonna ellarum avana veluthu vangikalam😂😅
Sof : panniralam panniralam...
Xav: family mothamum rowdyism pandrom
All laughed and there comes my man wearing a black hoodie and blue gean! Anything he wears he looks like a model
Sif: kannaley saptra poringa pathu anni
All chuckled... I started blushing. Wherever she calls me anni I wish I'm in the heaven.
Sam: enna pandringa ellarum... Pa eppa vanthinga... Missed you dad!
Xav: missed you too da...
Saying he hugged him. And all of us joined saying they diched us a family hug, glad that I'm a part of this beautiful family no!! Its My beautiful family!
Sam: seri vaa... Ma we will be back byee...
Sof: Mm okay da
Siv: I will be back, ma sapadu venum vanthu sapuduven!
Sof: seri da!
He pulled me and we walked towards the sea.

Sam pov:

She wants to go to beach it seems okay I'm going to take her I know she loves sea her favourite place. I took her home and sat on the shore. It's a beautiful sunset view, suddenly siv holded my hands and laid on my shoulder I was in mid way to put my arm around her. But I didn't, she took my hand and wrapped it around her and snuggled closer to me.
Siv: Dai sam this is just perfect da...
Sam: yes paapa!
Siv: let's take a selfie
We took selfies, around some pictures of mine then she ended up giving cute poses which I clicked. We stood near to sea so waves would hit our legs. She hugged me everytime the waves hitted us, I holded her back so she won't lose her stand. She was enjoying the waves I enjoyed looking at her. We were speaking some random topics. And she asked about Jeni.

Siv pov:-

We were enjoying the sea.When we were speaking suddenly I asked him about Jeni
Siv: dai how much times would you have said those 3 magic words to her.
Sam: to be frank not even once, not even when she proposed me I said her those 3 words.
I was hell shocked to hear that. I know he haven't even holded her , hugged or kissed her or they aren't in any relationship but actually it's a surprise to me that he haven't even said her I love you and not even once when she proposed her.
(Rmv : aprm enna da loveeuuh ithu
Amv: 😅 ella oru Karanam ma thaan😛)
Siv: what??😯
Sam: shock aa kora... U know that I accepted her love just because I had no ways to reject her or I can't hurt her.
Siv: I know but indeed it's a surprise that you haven't said her those beautiful words.
Sam: I know but actually I can't say it to her.
Siv: it's okay. (An inner peace) Seri va poi sapuda laa... pasiki... I'm starving man ,he chulcked
Sam: seri va...  He got up and pulled me on foot and we went to eat dinner.
When we were eating I sat btw his mom and sif
Sif: enna mogathula oru oli vatam theriyuthu?? In low voice
Sof:crt uuh enna siv propose pannitaya
Siv: athu illa avan jeni ta I love you kuda sonnathu illayam ashoo I very happy...
Sif&sof: ethuuu...!!😳🤭😂
they laughed, even I couldn't control I laughed with them just to see those weird looks from sam and appa
Sam: enna discussion pesama sapudnga
Sif:nee thaan ennaku anni I'm so happy for you chellakutty
Sof: Sirikaram siv takunu propose pannu
Siv: ooh Tq da sif... and definitely maa but athuku munadi sila issues sort aganum then I will propose him.
Sif: waiting for that dayyy!! We spoke in low voice so only we can hear... Suddenly Sam's father said
Xav: Sam I said you about starting a clothing business do remember that.
Sam: yes pa I do. But it's harder to choose a name for it and actually several names have been hitting my head but I can't find it satisfactory.
Siv: Can I suggest a name paa!
Xav: say it da...
Sif: Come on chellame
Siv: what about naming it as "hidden closet"
and designing a logo like "HC" together?
Sam's dad came and hugged me
Xav: wow da! I love this and what about others??
Sam: semma da... it's quite different from others. When did this idea cook up on your little brain?
Siv: when you said about the plan of clothing business
Sif: Wow & I love this...
Sof: even me
Siv:iya! I clapped my hands all laughed at me
Sam: cutteeh di nee I put my tongue out

All chuckled at me. I felt like they are actually my family even they respect and accept my suggestions I love all of them. Sam drove me to home , he kept seeing me all of a sudden it was different I felt happy. I was about to get down from the car he pulled me to a tight hug.God!!! Is this real first time he hugged me😳My heart beat rising. I hugged him back we stayed longer with eachother after a while I broke our hug even that's not my heart wants bit I had no other go! I bid him byee. I went to my home all of them are would sleeping , I entered the house with a spare key. I refresh and jumped to bed thinking of my man! He was really different today. His eyes had pure adoration for me only for me... I drifted to sleep.

Sam pov:

when she said the company name it was just perfect and all in the family accepted it whole heartedly. It felt so different and happy around her I kept looking at her in the whole drive and everytime she caught me looking. Her eyes has its own magic & I love it when it finds me , I want myself to be lost in the magic of her eyes...We reached her place. When she was about to get down I don't know what over took me I pulled and hugged her tightly her hands in her side I waited for her to hug me back and she hugged me, she broke our hug bidding bye to me . I drove to my house and went to sleep with her thoughts occupying my mind.

Chapter 2 done... How much you liked this chapter?
Comment pannuga makkaley...
Vote pannirunga marakama❤️
&1st day nearly 80+ views is a great start for me... Thank you guys... Keep supporting❤️💙