𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

"unity of hell"

"unity of hell"

"i know you're not supposed to be here" he said that caught you off guard your about to reach the gun on your leg but he catches your hand and puts it back on his shoulder

he traces your thigh down to your leg strap and snapped it causing you to flinch. "and i have a weapon too" he said while reaching his gun on his belt and pointed it on your stomach.

you swallowed, he chuckles and putted it back. "no need to be scared sweetheart im not gonna shot you here that's unfair" he tucked your hair behind your ear.

"oh, darling don't flatter yourself to much, im not scared of you" you wrapped your hands around his neck.

and suddenly he kissed you, without a warning, without permission, without even deciding whether it's right to do it, simply because he couldn't hold back himself any longer he was turned on by your beauty. he needed your lips, for him it somehow feels like he needs to claim it.

the kiss ended and you gasped for air. "i didn't say i was done yet" he said and pulled you back into another kiss you feel that he put a pill in your mouth using his tounge. you wanted to pull back and spit out the pill but you liked the feeling of his tounge exploring your mouth. you didn't have a choice to swallow the pill since you're starting to run out of breath.

he pulled away for you to catch your breath, you rested your head upon his chest. he softly chuckles as his hands roam around your body. your legs started to feel soft and you're feeling dizzy, because of the pill he gave you.

"the pill works faster on you" he said while holding your body so you won't fall. "let's head upstairs mylady" he looks at you with lustful eyes.

he picked you up in a bridal style and head into his room. despite of wearing a revealing dress your body started to feel hot. he laid you in his bed he removed his tie and tuxedo jacket and tossed it across the room.

he kissed you roughly you can taste mix of scotch and peppermint. he started placing wet kisses down to your neck as he remove your dress. his hands lingers on your body that send shiver down to your spine. you are only left with your panties and your leg strap. he grab your other boob with his right arm as he suck and nibbles on the other, you bit your lower lips suppressing yourself to moan.

he stopped on what he was doing and looked into your eyes. "dont fucking bite your lips or you'll find yourself naked slammed against that window with me thrusting into you, so unless you want that don't fucking bite your lips" he commanded.

as much as you want to tease him you don't have any strength and your lustfull desire is making you crazy. all know is you need him. you want to feel his body pressed against yours, you want to feel his warmth. his fingers wrapped around your curves. you want the taste of his lips and its making you crazy.

he look into you eyes as he started placing soft kisses to your abdomen down to your sweet spot. you can't help but to moan as he run his hands on your thighs. he started to remove your leg strap and used his teeth to pull down your panties. he spread your legs apart for better access. he kissed your wet folds and he slid his middle finger over your folds. you threw your head back "oh, fuck sanzu, please keep going" he parted you with his two fingers and rubs your clit in small circles. he began at steady rhythm as his tounge flickered over you. your moan echoed in the room and your nails scratches his shoulder as you feel your hot liquid between your legs.

he removed his top clothing and unbuckles his belt, he pulled down his pants and pulled out his hard member. his grips on your waist was firm and solidly guiding. you could feel the strength of his hands against your soft skin not exactly rough but not gentle either. he positioned you where he wanted you and made it clear that you should stay still. his left hand on the headboard and the other on your hip.

he entered you and stretched your walls. you gasped for air as he continued to thrust so can't help but moan his name as he keeps hitting your your g-spot. you feel him pulsating deep, the faster he thrust the louder you two become. you wrapped your legs around his waist to meet his motion. the mattress squeaking and your ragged breathing. you're bith moaning each others names in a pure bliss and you're so caught up in the pleasure that you forgot about your mission.

his bed was left in ruins. masks and weapons forgotten on the floor. sweet kisses with taste of rage, anger with taste of passion, one's a criminal the other one is an agent. making love and war all at once.