Chapter 5: Shock And Jealousy

Your P.O.V

I... was shocked. 

Tamaki... loves me?

"T-Tamaki..." I stuttered. My heart was racing, my stomach had exploded with butterflies, and my thoughts were just a pile of goop.

"(Y/N), do you feel the same?" Tamaki asked. I gulped.

"Oh, Tamaki..." I sighed, "How long I waited to hear those words!"

Tamaki smiled, and envoloped my bod in his warmth. A beautiful embrace is what we shared, causing my face to carry a smile.

"I love you, (Y/N)..." Tamaki buried his face into my (H/C) hair, and I massaged his head smoothly.

"I love you too, Tamaki..." I smiled, and placed my head gently into the crevice of his neck.

What a good day this was.

Tamaki's P.O.V

~Timeskip~

It was the next day, and class finally ended. I rushed to the Host Club, knowing she always got there early.

My dear (Y/N).

Memories from yesterday rushed to my mind as I thought of her.

'I love you too, Tamaki...'

Her words rang through my ears, causing me to bump into someone.

"Oh, I'm so sorry-" When I looked to see who it was, it was one of the twins. Based on the part, it was Hikaru.

"Oh, hey boss." Hikaru said casually.

"Hello. Who are you waiting for? Kaoru? He doesn't seem to be here..." I scanned the area, not finding another (Whats the name of their hair? Plz comment) haired twin.

"Actually, I'm waiting for (Y/N). I want to tell her something." Hikaru responded coolly.

Suddenly, my blood boiled. What do you want with MY girl?

"And... What do you need to tell her?" I hid my now balled-up fists behind my back.

"That I like her."

That drew me over the line. I was about to tell Hikaru off, when I heard a gentle voice speak up.

"Hey Hikaru. Hey Tamaki." I looked over to see (Y/N) smiling. My heart melted at her, for I loved this girl so much. Her elegant (S/C) skin, her beautiful (H/C) hair, and those dazzling (E/C) eyes.

No wonder he fell for her.

"Hey (Y/N)." Hikaru smiled. I sighed, running a hand through my blonde hair.

"Hello, my beautiful (Y/N)." I smiled, taking her hand and kissing it lightly.

(Y/N) giggled. "Oh, Tamaki. I thought we discussed this yesterday." She giggled once more, and walked inside Music Room #3.

I smiled to myself, knowing exactly what she was talking about.

"What did you talk about yesterday?" Hikaru asked. I smirked.

"Nothing. The love interest of this story is not allowed to reveal to the sideline characters, like you!" I announced, and rushed inside the Host Club.

A job well done.

Hikaru's P.O.V

I face-palmed at the boss.

He can be a real lunatic sometimes...

Eh, then again, so can I.

I cautiously walked inside, to see (Y/N) interracting with Haruhi.

"(Y-Y/N)?" I called out. She turned her head towards me, smiling.

"Yes Hikaru?"

"May I talk to you... privately?" I asked, sucking in my breath at her answer.

"Sure. Go ahead." She lead me outside.

Well, here goes nothin...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anddddddd that was chapter 6! Hope you enjoyed! I let you know my excuse in the Kaname Afterstory, check that out and read why I took so long! It's in chapter 3!

Disclaimer: I do not own Ouran High School Host Club. I do not own you. I merely own the plot.

Have a beautiful day/night/whenever you see this!

-The Fabulous