Chapter 24 - Finally

"Toby! Rosie! Catch this" he threw the tennis balls and the dogs went to catch it and gave it to him. "Good job" He petted them before he joined his little family sitting under the tree.

They're having a picnic with their 14 months old little boy, Leon and their dogs. He once promised to bring her to meet his dogs.

"Hey little baby" he picked his son up and spun around as they laughed. He then wanted to make Leon stand on the grass but Leon tried his best to not let the grass touch his skin. He kept teasing his son.

"Stop it daddy. He doesn't like it" she laughed watching her two boys. She then gave the can drink to him. They sat on the mat and watched their son wanting to go beyond the mat but scared of the grass. And their dogs ran around. "This is beautiful." And he kissed her. "Oh I have something for you" he went through his bag and pulled out a box then opened it. It's a Fendi's bracelet. He then put it on her wrist. "This is to replace the bracelet I gave you that day but with a new story. Our new love story"

"But you don't have to buy me an expensive one." She touched the bracelet. "Actually I still keep the bracelet you gave me." She then straddled him and pecked his lips "Watch Leon while I kissed you" she commanded.

"But how is that fair? How can I kiss you if- " he stopped when she crashed her lips on his. She works her lips amazingly on his that he forgot about Leon and drowned in her arm.

She suddenly pulled out and hit his chest " I told you to watch him!" And got off his lap.

"You actually want to tease me right huh?" He tickled her until she got tired of avoiding him and laughing. He then took his phone and played the You're Still The One song by Shania Twain. He lent out his hand "Please, dance with me my lady" she happily accepted his hand and they danced. He picked her up and spun her. And that was a beautiful sight witnessed by the nature.

— — —

After having their dinner, they watched a movie. They cuddled up on the couch while they watched Leon crawl around. "Oh my god baby look!" He pointed to Leon. "Did he just stand by himself?" He felt excited as it was the first time he saw Leon stand up, hold on the couch. She just smiled to see how fascinated he was experiencing fatherhood. He has been a good help to her to manage Leon. "I'm so happy with both of you in my life. I love my babies so much" he kissed her forehead and picked up Leon. "Baby take my phone. Let's take a selfie of us" and she clicked the photo. Leon seemed to understand they were taking photos and he smiled throughout. But then after a while Leon cried. "Ah, he wants to sleep. Give me the towel" She put the towel on Leon and breastfeed him.

"He looks so cute." He said. "I can't thank you enough for giving him life and to me" They watched Leon fall asleep. Then they put him to sleep.

"Goodnight strong boy." He kissed him and wrapped his arm around her. "Come let sleep."

"Actually I have another plan. I'm not sleepy yet" she said and brought him to the living room. They sat on the couch. "There was a pending date and I want to repay it" she took her phone and wrote something. Then she showed it to him. Can I be your girl? Written on the screen.

"You were, are and always will be my girl" He hugged her. They stayed in a moment until she felt his hands smooching her back to her lower back. He suddenly lifted her up and made her straddled him. "This is not in my plan" she said and he chuckled.

"I know because this is my plan" he laid her down and kissed her all over her body. His hand not once leaving her skin. It moved from her foot to her knee and up to her thigh. "You're sexier after giving birth to Leon" He nibbled her neck. "I might make you sexiest with another one"

She laughed and said "Not too soon" He looked up to see her eyes. "Really?" he slipped two fingers inside her.

She gasped. "I want you" and she kissed him. The night was magical for the couple.

__ __ __

She woke up to the father-son still soundly asleep. "Why are you both so cute?" Leon was sleeping on his father's chest. She remembered how sweet he was this early morning around 4am. Leon was crying and she wanted to get him but he stopped her and asked her to rest. Then he woke up to fetch Leon and comfort him until he stopped crying. Then he patted Leon until he fell asleep on him.

She didn't want to disturb her boys so she got up and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. After that she went to her bedroom and sat beside the boys. She gently woke him up as she didn't want to wake Leon. She rubbed his cheek and eyebrow. "Baby wake up. You said you want to jog today. Wake up" she whispered to him.

Not long after, he woke up and saw her face near. "Morning beautiful" he tried to kiss her but paused when Leon moved. He froze until Leon settled with his comfort spot. They chuckled and looked at each other. He carefully put Leon on the bed. He got up, sat beside her. "Kiss?" He requested.

She leaned and gave what he wanted. "You're glowing." He said, looking at her.

"I guess it's because of last night." She teased him and winked.

"You think so? Why not make it more glowy in the shower?" He smirked and his hand just couldn't stop working on her thigh. He knew where her sensitive spot was.

"No I can't. Leon can wake up anytime and god knows how much time you took if we shower together. We can't leave Leon alone for a long period." she rubbed his hand off her.

"Please" he begged with his hand back on her inner thigh rubbing it forth and back.

"You just knew how to get me don't you?" she leaned to kiss him.

"Ugh" He was frustrated when he heard Leon cry. "Why now? You don't like your mom to love me more right?" He buried his face on her neck. "Go console your new boyfriend." he said and went to the bathroom.

She shook her head at his childlike behaviour. "Your daddy complained about you." she said to Leon.

He just finished trimming his beard and washed his face. He turned when he heard the door open. "He stop crying?" he asked

She leaned her shoulder on the wall and nodded. She folded her arms and stared at him.

"What? Why are you staring at me? Am I too handsome?" He flexed his muscles.

"Heh!" She looked away and stared at him again. She then unbuttoned her pyjama and walked toward him. She stripped her pants and now fully naked infront of him.

"Wuuuu" He got excited.

"Will you make it quick?" She grabbed his manhood and rubbed it while looking at his eyes.

"Anything for you" he gasped for air enjoying her hand against his skin. He held onto the sink when she got on her knees. "Damn" he had to stop her and pick her up on the sink. He kept teasing her but didn't let her get what she wanted.

"My god please hurry now" she got impatient.

"I think you forgot." He said.

"What?!" She just wanted to have him inside her.

He spanked her ass. "Say it"

"Daddy" she moaned to his ear.

"Yes" he said and pushed it hard inside her. She bit his shoulder and dug her nails on his skin. They have to keep it low. The water tap ran as they drowned in pleasure.

__ __ __

"Bye babies" He waved at them and walked outside the house for a jog. She and Leon watched him from the balcony. When he opened the gate, a man with black attire and cap came out of nowhere and approached him. The man pointed a gun at him and shot him.

"TUSHAR!!!!!"

__ __ __

Madhuri woke up from her dream and was breathless. She was sweating and took a deep breath. She looked at her side and saw Dr Roy was looking at her.

Dr Roy, "So it was him?"

THE END