7. Accepting

Patricia's POV
I woke up before my alarm went off, because I wanted to be early, so I won't see Max,
====
I took a bath, ate my breakfast then went straight to school,
====
When I got there there were only little people in the hall, since I can't do anything yet, I went to find a place for me only to stay, it's kinda like my secret hiding place,
====
I searched all over, but then I found a garden at the back of he school, it looks peaceful but I'm not yet sure if nobody stays here, so I'll go back here when everybody is here,
=====
I went to my classroom then saw only 4 persons, I just sat down on my usual place then decided to read a book..
====
The bell rang meaning everyone should go to their assigned classroom, i closed my book and waited for my classmates and The teacher.... they all went in then the teacher immediately started to discuss...
====
After two subjects it was our break time, I went to the garden to check if someone goes there, but while I was going there I saw Max and Jane kissing on the corner, I looked at them in disgust, I just remember my first kiss with him, and I didn't expect that it would end up like this, I just looked away and went to my destination.... I got there and saw nobody, maybe this is my place from now on, I sat on the grass and got my book then continued reading it,
====
I heard the bell ring and I immediately put my book in my bag and went to my 4th class which is math
====
I went inside, then saw Max and Jane, I'm guessing they're gonna be in this class.. UGH... I went to my seat beside Chris but didn't look at them, "hey babe, I didn't see you in a while" he said "yeah, but here I am" we laughed and he put his arm around me, then the teacher went in "ok, class today we will have a project about our lecture which is geometry" oh men, I'm not in the mood for projects, "this project will be worked by group" here comes the bad part "1st group... Alexa, Nichole, Chloe and Louise... 2nd group... Joseph, Alecks, Zoe, and Amy... 3rd group, which is the last one is... Max, Jane, Patricia and Chris" UGH!! Why is my life like this?!?!... "Okay, you can go to assigned groups, and I'll discuss what you'll do" the teacher said, then I saw Max, And Jane coming near us, "hey, guys" I said "hey" they all said together, then sat down beside me, I sat closer to Chris so I wouldn't sit next to Jane and Max, "okay class, you are gonna make a PowerPoint about how you understand geometry... understood" the teacher said, we all nodded "ok, you have 5 more minutes to discuss what you'll do" he continued, then sat down, I looked at Max and Jane then they Looked at me and Chris "so, what will we do?" Jane said "um, I don't know" I said, but then Max made an Idea "maybe we should make it as a PowerPoint with questions" he said then continued....

I just wished,this five minutes is done...