Clowns!?

Jacob walked into the large home and looked around surprised at the cleanliness. He supposed that Jeff wasn't to bad looking once you saw him once or twice. He shrugged off the eerie feeling and followed the male who seemed a bit aggravated.
"You'll share a room with Jack I'll come get you in the morning"
Jacob nodded and stepped into the room seeing a figure wrapped up in a blanket on the single bed sniffling like a dragon with a head cold. He was pushed inside and the door slammed. The figure winced at the loud noise and curled closer around itself.
"Uh...hi"
The figure stooped sniffling and dropped the blanket sitting up. Jacob felt his heart leap into his throat at the sight of the...thing. It narrowed it's eyes at him and he searched for the doorknob desperately. This wasn't Jack. No way, no way in hell! The creature stood over him casting a shadow over his shaking form.
"Now there's no need to be frightened"
Uh, excuse me? This gigantic thing would probably eat his flesh right off his bones. He hadn't noticed he'd fallen down. The clown, he decided it was a clown, cocked it's head confused looking. Jack was staring at the strange boy in front of him. He was not at all like Issac or Jack. Nor was he like the demons. He was a person all his own. He poked the boy's tender cheek confused. It wasn't right. He had almost pink skin.
"DON'T TOUCH ME YOU MONSTER!"
Jack winced and whimpered faintly diving under the bed hiding his eyes. He stayed there well into the night even after the strange pink beast had left. He didn't know when he fell asleep but he woke up when Jeff brought breakfast to him. Jeff set the plate on the inn table and looked around for his new "friend". Jack crept out from under the bed sniffling. Jeff dropped down next to Jack wiping his tears. Even if Jeff didn't love this clown that didn't mean he didn't care about his emotions. He hugged him like he was a bloodthirsty beast and Jack hugged him back sobbing.