commie fucker

Ahhhhhh

Angiesayshush die you commie fucker *shoots with hello kitty nerf gun*

how do you write pussys that dont belong to cuntboys being smashed-

-

USSR hummed as he watched the(bitch >:p) other being, who was tied, squirm on his large bed. "I usually punish little whores like you for entering my room without my permission by making sure they'll never see again but," He paused as he crawled over her.

"For you, I'll make en exception."

Angie's face flushed as she stared wide eyed at the Soviet Union. He continued his little speech,

"A little birdie told me all your little... Fantasies you have of me. I didn't think someone like you would have such sinful thoughts in the pretty little head of yours."
The Soviet Union had a devilish grin that just made Angie's body shiver, knowing damn well she'll be needing painkillers for weeks.
Along with some holy water and a bible.

In the time of her zoning out, USSR had undressed her and himself. His unrealistic dick standing proudly at a whopping 17 inches, the Russian Empire being bigger. Angie laughed nervously as she scooted as far back as she could, her back hitting the headboard of the bed.

"Why so shy мой маленький кролик?"

If she didn't cum earlier, Angie did now from those deep Russian words that just made her want to squeal.

The Soviet Union then got off the bed and went to the nightstand next to the bed and searched through its drawers. His hand emerged victorious as he pulled out a bottle of lube. No condom was needed, Countryhumans can't get humans pregnant.

Probably the reason why America was constantly fucking so many human bitches.

Angie watched as he lathered his cock up till it was shiney, her cheeks having blood rush into them as he approached and laid her down. "This will hurt but I'm sure you're aware."

And then the tip entered. Angie let out a gasp and the communist country let out an amused hum.
This wasn't her first rodeo but it damn near felt like it.

The Soviet Union gave her at least 3 minutes before sliding in the rest. Angie moaned and gasped in pain and USSR grunted at how tight this bitch's cunt was around his dick. Admittedly, he liked seeing his dick starting to leave a bump on her stomach.

Angie couldn't stop her moans as the countryman above her began to slowly thrust his thick cock into her vagina(fuck). He was going to be gentle as she was quite tight and it was almost suffocating his dick.
Though, this didn't mean he'll continue to be so nice during their session.

USSR raised his hand to her breasts and moved his thumb over he nipple. He chuckled as he earned a cute little gasp. The Russian then turned his focus back to moving his hips, making sure their hips touched as he groaned. "You're so damn tight... Loosen up."

Angie gave a small growl and glare at the man. Of course she couldn't relax quickly and make her pussy loose for this arrogant fucktard. She simply sighed and just tried to slowly relax with a large cock up in her and basically stretching her stomach out. USSR was growing impatient and began to thrust his hips faster, picking up the pace. Her moans were like beautiful music from the heavens, throwing him into bliss as he fucked her.

The poor female was a mess, face flushed, close to cumming, hair all messed, and well Dick up her pussy. This all amused the male which did frustrate her a tiny bit. His chuckles were made to to humiliate her and damn was it working. He wanted to make her hate him or to keep her pretty little pout on her face as much as he could. The sight of her being all mad or moaning didn't help as he thrusted faster and faster. Angie squealed with a moan. USSR even let out soft grunts and moaned and mumbled her name softly.

He was enjoying just as much as she was but unlike the female beneath him, he was able to compose himself. That being said, he began to pound his large, thick, red cock right into her cunt.

Angie moaned and screamed loudly as he began to thrust his hips back and forth. His large hands reached up and began to squeezing and knead her breasts. He preferred larger ones but for now he was pleased with what he had. He continued to knead and and pound his cock right into her vagina and earning loud moans of pure pleasure and maybe slight pain.
USSR could feel his balls tighten as he began to move his hips at near inhuman speeds. Angie let out loud squeals and moans as she threw her head back. Not being able to hold back, she released all over the the other mans cock. USSR, a few seconds after the female, came deep into her, filling her right up. Angie gasped softly as he groaned and slowly rode out out his pleasure high.

Soviet laid down beside the female after untying her, pulling her into his chest. Angie snuggled  close amd they both slowly fell asleep panting softly. The heat was overwhelming and they were out of energy. Exhaustion overtook them pretty quickly.