INDEFINITE

Prologue

Our society is broken beyond repair, no man, no woman; no child could prove any attempt to fix it. The best hope for the people of the Indefinite is to start anew and build a society that won’t collapse under greed and power, a society where money is the last of worries, where no child ever has to look hunger in the eyes.

            A society like so seems impossible, but there are people out there who look for it. Twelve people. There are rumors of a secret society, twelve escapees, whom have escaped our underground village and have gone to the surface to plan. The rumors say they are planning a battle in which they will come and take back our village, our city, our home.

            The leaders of the Indefinite make us fear them and fight on their side. We are nothing but slaves to the masters that lie in the social class that surpasses our own. Their intelligence, their advancement, it is what makes them powerful, this is what makes them corrupt.

            Yet as the people that make up the government, we stand a fighting chance. We have the power, we have a number advantage, and all in all, we create everything they need to keep the government and the people stable.

            I know a revolution is coming and I will be prepared. I will save my younger sister and myself, I will keep us both out of harms way.  The war is coming; the troubles of the first battle are beginning to stir up. Only time will tell how long it will take for the people to band together and fight, revolt.