Chapter 5

"We aren't friends and I'm not staying for dinner!" I'm super angry at this point and even more confused. I'm so done with this kid honestly. I can't anymore.
      "Well you're going to pretend we are! And you will stay for dinner trust me, even if you don't go to dinner you will stay here."
      "No I won't!" What the hell does he mean! He is not going to get away with this, I need to think of a plan quick before I get into deeper trouble.
      "Yes..You.. Will! Now...let's see.." he looks me up and down, almost like examining me. I start looking around for a place to escape while there's this awkward silence, there's a window, that might be helpful in the future. I start looking at the walls there's..writing? Like all over them. How can he live like this? It's math equations...Now I know no one likes math that much, or even school, somethings up.
      "Ok" I jumped, he scared me. "You need new clothes and you should take a shower to at least look presentable for dinner, I'll go see what we have around the house... DON'T... MOVE!" He's gonna leave me alone? And how many times do I have to tell him  not going to dinner and if I do I will tell them what's going on.

Five's POV:
I locked the door from the outside before leaving, I know she's gonna try to escape. I'm not stupid and I'm not sure what we'll have around the house, but something will do. I walk past Klaus trying not to endulge in a conversation.
      "Oh Five don't tell me you left your girlfriend in your room alone." Fuck. Of course he has to speak to me.
      "First off she's NOT my girlfriend and secondly I don't have time to talk Klaus." I start walking off when I hear klaus mumble 'rude', I just rolled my eyes and walked off. Eventually I get to Vanya's room and check in her closet. BINGO. She has her uniforms from when we were kids, I think that'll do.

Y/N's POV:
Finally he's gone! I immediately go to the window and try to open it, but it doesn't open. I walk over to the door and turn the handle. Shit! It's locked. I start shaking the handle more violently. Shit. Shit. Shit. Ughhhh! I whisper to myself. I sigh and sit on his bed to try and think more clearly and also process my thoughts because a lot has happened today. I start to feel sick. I feel as if I'm going to puke, I hate this feeling. What's going on though. I haven't eaten anything in what seems like forever, is that why? No it can't be because u just had some water not to long ago. I think I end up blacking out. I'm not that sure my memory is blurry after that.

Five's POV:
After I grab the uniform from Vanya's I approach my room. I open the door and see her passed out on my bed. Good, it worked...

(Sorry for the short part)