Alliances

~-Alliances-~

~-BloodClan-~ {The new ShadowClan after the four original ones left the forest. Unlike the original BloodClan, they believe in StarClan, are one of the four new clans, and they attend gatherings.}

~-Leader:

Foxstar- a reddish-brown tabby Tom cat with black socks and black tabby markings. Yellow eyes.-~

~-Deputy:

Blackclaw- a black tuxedo Tom cat. Green eyes.~-

~-Medicine cat:

Cherrycloud- a white she-cat with a dark ginger sock on her front right foot. Green eyes. Apprentice- Patchpaw~-

~-Warriors:

Sorrelface- a dominantly ginger tortoiseshell she-cat. Green eyes.

Dustwhisker- a grey-brown tabby Tom cat. Copper eyes. Apprentice- Applepaw.

Tigerstorm- a dark ginger tabby Tom cat. Yellow eyes. Apprentice- Emberpaw.

Stoatstep- a reddish brown she-cat with a white underbelly and chest. Amber eyes.

Stoneclaw- a plain gray Tom cat. Blue eyes. Apprentice- Kestrelpaw.

Mottlefur- a white she-cat with many black spots on her back, tail and face. Copper eyes.

Toadstripe- a brown dappled Tom cat with a white underbelly. Yellow eyes. Apprentice- Blizzardpaw.

Ashthorn- a light grey tabby Tom cat with a white underbelly and chest. Orange eyes.-~

~-Elders:

Reedfeather- a golden-brown tabby Tom cat. Copper eyes.

Fallenwhisker- a black tuxedo Tom cat. Orange eyes.~-

~-Apprentices:

Patchpaw- a white Tom cat with black patches. Blue eyes. Blind. Mentor- Cherryfoot.

Applepaw- a light golden tabby she-cat. Amber eyes. Mentor- Dustfall.

Emberpaw- a predominantly ginger tortoiseshell she-cat. Yellow eyes. Mentor- Tigerstorm.

Kestrelpaw- a predominantly brown tortoiseshell she-cat. Blue eyes. Mentor- Stoneshard.

Blizzardpaw- a white Tom cat with a dappled light grey pelt. Copper eyes.-~

~-Queens:

Bleakfrost- a silvery grey tabby she-cat. Yellow eyes. Her mate is from StreamClan, and they've since broken up. Mother of Asterkit, Cinderkit and Bluekit.

Dawnflower- a light golden tabby she-cat. Amber eyes. Mother of Larchkit, Dovekit, Greykit and Birchkit.-~

~-Kits:

Asterkit- a pale blue-grey she-kit. Yellow eyes.

Cinderkit- a grey-brown tabby she-kit. Yellow eyes.

Bluekit- a pale blue-grey she-kit with white socks on all her paws and a white tail tip. Yellow eyes.

Larchkit- a golden-brown she-kit with light tabby markings. Amber eyes.

Dovekit- a plain grey she-kit. Blue eyes.

Greykit- a light grey Tom kit with a white underbelly and chest. Yellow-green eyes.

Birchkit- a pale gray tabby Tom kit. Yellow eyes.-~

~-StreamClan-~ {The new RiverClan, after the four original clans left the forest.}

~-Leader:

Hollystar- a dark ginger she-cat with white socks on her back legs. Green eyes. Apprentice- Cherrypaw.-~