Hidden Secrets ~ BakuDeku

Izuku Midoriya, a quirkless boy, went through tremendous amounts of bullying growing up, as he was different. "You're so damn useless, Deku," Katsuki exclaimed. He had pushed Izuku to the floor, the loose dirt rose and stuck like glue to Izuku's black school uniform. Middle school, four years before we grow up, and start becoming heroes. Even as the situation was negative, his thoughts were only positive. I can leave and prove to him that I can be a hero without a quirk. This situation brought back memories from their past. Katsuki, just kid-size, is still as aggravated and temperamental as always. Every chance he gets, he picks on Izuku for being different, even at a young age. Some characteristics refused to leave as he grew from a toddler to a preteen. Izuku, just a few centimeters smaller than kid Katsuki, was still as kind and considerate as he was as a child. Katsuki used to bully other kids, either for being quirkless, like Deku, or if we're weaker than himself. Izuku was always there to take the blow for others, no matter how badly it hurt him.

Izuku had to get used to a world full of quirks and was a part of the 20% that didn't have one. Life was more difficult being without powers, as his childhood friend started bullying him since he thought he was better. Middle school was worse for the quirkless boy, as everyone was getting ready to go to high school and become future heroes, leaving the quirkless behind. Katsuki's ego made him and others bully and push this young kid past points that would greatly impact everyone. One day before both the boys left the classroom, Katsuki said something to Izuku that triggered a part of his mind, feeding his insecurities.

The news that day after the school held some disturbing news for Izuku's mother, Katsuki, and his mother. The school was closed down for a few days while they made a higher fence on the rooftops to prevent this incident from happening again. Katsuki was heartbroken that his childhood best friend was gone, all because of him. The guilt and sorrow washed over him, as he knew it was his fault for pushing it this far. His mother tried to comfort him, yet nothing would work. Katsuki's friends dropped all contact with him, to try and not be a culprit if the police came asking for answers and reasons. Katsuki spent a week in his room grieving and blaming himself.

Three years passed and Bakugo started to get over the loss of his friend, yet it still left a hole in his heart. In a few weeks, he would be going to UA, an elite school for the heroes in training, where he would have to stay on campus in a dorm house. It was always Izuku's dream to go to UA. Izuku would always cross his mind, whether it was something that he wanted to do, or just when he was thinking of all the mistakes he made to bring him that far. When he thought of Izuku, he would break down, and the only thing that would get his mind off of Izu was Kirishima. A friend who was going to UA that he met at the mall. Kirishima had a hardened quirk, turning his body to rock, and it was almost impossible to break. He would be able to support and comfort Bakugo, through his issues, and they quickly became friends. Kirishima came closer to Bakugo than anyone has ever, his mother found it strange yet sweet since her son was getting over Izuku in his own way. Inko, Izuku's mom would visit Katsuki and his mother quite often when the situation first happened, and slowly decreased the number of visits the more time passed by.

UA was starting their school year, Bakugo was in class 1-A, hero course. He was stressed since he knew the only person that would be on his mind would be Izuku, and he didn't want to make a fool of himself, the first day. Kirishima was next to him when they entered the school grounds and the entire trip to the class since they were in the same class. Kiri tried to comfort Bakugo before they went into the classroom, hoping a small bit of comfort would keep him from breaking down. Bakugo slid open the 1-A door, the commotion from inside was loud and rambunctious. Both boys scanned the room, looking for an authority figure to talk to or get some instructions from. Bakugo's eyes stopped halfway through the room, he spotted green hair, a freckled face, and green eyes. All characteristics of an old friend, a friend that was said to be deceased. He felt as if his heart was yearning for this to be real, hoping and praying in his mind that this was not an illusion. Kirishima saw Bakugo stopped halfway through the room, out of curiosity, he followed his eye line to find a kind-looking boy.