Chapter 2: The First

[Third Person's POV]

It's been 5 days now,  not a single person has died. Everyone roughly has the layout of the airship memorized. People stick in groups, although some do prefer to be alone. The three imposters have all decided to stay in a group together. They plan their next moves, but one seems to want to do what she pleases. She never listens, always spacing out and imagining her own sinister scenarios. One day, she seems to want to follow through with her own plans..

[Lime Green's POV]

I sighed, Orange and Pink were talking about their own stupid plans again. I personally despised what they tried to plan, it was boring and took forever. As I closed my eyes and started to drift off, I heard three loud snaps.

"Lime! Wake up! You always fall asleep when we try and plan.. you're going to mess everything up." Pink scolded me, I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up! God.. your plans are so boring! It's always this and that.. doing everything but getting to the point." I complained.

Pink sighed, rubbing his temples with his fingers and looking down. Orange crossed his arms, turning his body away from us. He was obviously upset and I know that Pink can't stand me at this point. I did what any normal person would do, I got up and left. Pink called after me but I ignored him, walking off to the main hall. Suddenly, I came across White doing their tasks. Being me, I decided to give them a little.. scare. 

"Boo!" I yelled, placing my hands on their shoulders.

They yelped, swiftly turning around but sighing with relief when they realized it was me. I laughed as they caught their breath from being scared.

"Holy shit Lime.. you scared the fuck out of me." They said, half-laughing.

"That was my plan!" I exclaimed, putting my hands on my hips triumphally. "Aaaanyways, you mind if we stick together? I'm still really nervous about all of this.."

"Of course, I don't mind at all. Actually, my next task is in electrical." They pulled out their tablet to double-check what they said.

I nodded and we went on our way. This was an absolutely perfect chance to do what I've been practically dying to try. Killing someone is the whole point of being an imposter, right? So why haven't Orange and Pink done it yet?? I'm going to be the first imposter to kill someone, this is going to be so brag worthy! Pink and Orange will be soooooo jealous once I tell them what I've done. White started to do their tasks and I hesitated, would it really be worth it..? Of course it will, what am I waiting for? I set my mind to kill White and my stomach opened, a sharp, spear-like object shot out and pierced White right through the head.

[Purple's POV]

I saw the ladder up to the main hall and started to head toward it. Suddenly a bright flash of.. green darted up the ladder. Honestly, that was the fastest I've ever seen someone climb a latter and wondered what happened. I curiously peeked the corner but wished I hadn't. 

"O- Oh my.. god.." I mumbled, my hand flew to my helmet, shielding my eyes.

I stumbled back, an intense wave of pure fear washed over me. I couldn't believe what I was currently looking at. Why was White dead? Did.. Lime kill them? I uncovered my eyes, my legs trembled and my chest tightened. I had to report the body, I couldn't just .. leave them here. As I pulled out my tablet, I heard Yellow scream. I quickly reported the body and then found myself in the meeting room with everybody else seated. Everyone glanced around, confused and unaware of what was happening.

"W- White's dead!!" Yellow yelled out. People got frantic, wondering if what Yellow was saying was true or not.

"..It's true," I started, "White's dead."

People gasped, others shook their head in pure disbelief. I looked at everybody as everyone clamored, some cried.

[Black's POV] 

What? White's dead? This isn't supposed to be a killing game. I thought we were all going to just live peacefully together up here until we find a way out! Pink had his head in his hands, Yellow was sobbing underneath her helmet, and others were just scared. 

What are we supposed to do now?

[...]

10 crewmates remaining. 3 imposters remaining.

[A/N:

Heyyyy, it's the author once again. Writing these chapters is a lot more time consuming than I thought. Also, takes a lot of thinking to create title names and storylines lmao. I hope you enjoy?? Idfk this book is supposed to be 100% satire and not really serious? I don't know why I'm investing so much time into this. Until next time. :) ]