NOT AN UPDATE BUT STILL IMPORTANT!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!
Ok. So. First of all. I'd like to thank everyone who liked voted and even took some time to read this story. It's gone a long way and I'm happy.
2.38k + read and 109 + votes and 24 + comments.
I'm happy. I didn't think it would go this far. I mean when I wrote my first two chapters I was like oh my god th- people. Are reading my story. I'm so happy right now. *smiles* and you've all support me through the times I can't update and when I can. And you've all just been so helpful and I'm just so happy right now. I can't help but get all happy and goofy over this. You guys are just so awesome.

NOTICE!!!!
I'm so sad to say this but, this story will come to an end in three more chapters. I hate to end this story cause I'm loving it myself. I love writing this story. But it has to end at one point. Right? I might write a second book about it. With levi and reader-Chan's children life and all. But, I'm not sure yet. But, the next three will be extra long. And extra cliffhangers. So these next few should be fun to write.
I hope you guys enjoy the next few chapters and all. I hope they don't disappoint you guys. I love you all, you guys are so awesome. Thank you thank you thank you.

Bye bye. ^^