chapter 2.

~ { New Character(s) Unlocked! } ~

Association: The Pirates
Puffy: basically the dad friend, and also the captain of the ship. She has fluffy, white hair much like a sheep's wool with curled horns sitting atop her head, as she's a sheep hybrid. Bright, green eyes that outshine the very emeralds she steals. Her typical outfit consists of a short sleeve, white button-up shirt with a collar, a white corset, black slacks, combat boots, and a red coat during the colder months.
Weapon of choice: scimitar blade.

Association: The Pirates
Dream: second in command, Puffy's undoubtedly known him the longest. He can be very intimidating...until you make him laugh, then he just seems stupid. Shaggy, blonde hair sits atop his head, while his facial features consist of freckles across his nose and a scar on the right side of his mouth. His eyes, when you rarely see them, are a light shade of green that can be quite comfortable to those who get the privilege of seeing. Whenever he goes into a fight, he has a mask with a smile covering his face, but the smile is not something you could find comfort in. Typically wears a long sleeve, white collared shirt with a thin, green vest over top. Just like almost everyone else, he wears black slacks and combat boots.
Weapon of choice: double-sided axe.

Association: The Pirates
George: the navigator, somehow good with directions. Short, well-kept brown hair with a pair of white, steampunk goggles sitting on his head, and deep, brown eyes the color of brown topaz. A word to describe his appearance would be "pretty," but he's more than just a pretty face. He's quite agile, and for this reason is given stealth missions. By the time you notice he's there, it's too late. Long sleeve, white shirt with a thin, dark blue vest over it with, surprise, brown slacks and combat boots.
Weapon of choice: daggers/throwing knives.

Association: The Pirates
Sapnap: the medic, despite being a serial arsonist. He likes to be more stylish; a black mullet sitting atop his head with a white bandana wrapped on his forehead. Wears a black sleeve shirt underneath a white shirt with a poorly-drawn flame. Unlike most of the other crew members, he wears black skinny jeans with combat boots that go up to his mid-calf. Doesn't usually like confrontation, leaning towards committing arson with a toothy grin.
Weapon of choice: fire or a large, one-handed broadsword.

~ { Ω } ~
~ { Siren's POV } ~
~ { Ω } ~

When I awoke, I was tied to a lamppost near the front of the mansion, the bodies of guards, either unconscious or dead, littered around me and certainly instilling fear into my heart. It took me a moment to understand what had happened, but I realized they must have tied me up to kill later.

In a way, I was relieved. I had been working for no reward for far too long, and it was finally over. I looked up at the bright blue sky, smiling slightly. I'd finally be able to meet my dad, whom died a few weeks before I was born.

My thoughts were quickly cut short with a blade under my chin, making my breath hitch and fear kicking in. Sure, I wanted to escape this personal hell, but I guess I didn't want to die.

"Alright, you're going to tell me where Carroll is or you'll join these guys," some lady said. I looked over to where she was and saw someone far too pretty to possibly be real, I almost thought I was dreaming. She had the fluffiest, whitest hair with the most beautiful green eyes, with gorgeous horns on her head.

She adjusted the blade so it was pressed closer to my neck, causing me to stop staring and open my mouth to tell her...

But nothing came out.