l e t t e r s

Genevieve,
Second grade in Mrs. Franklin's class. I asked for the scissors and you asked for the glue. That's what started our friendship. Since then we were honest to God, best friends. I can't remember a single important thing that happened in my life that didn't involve you. But this part will not because this is the time I leave. I've tried so hard, but I physically and mentally can't anymore. Please don't hurt yourself over this because this is what I want. I need you to stay strong especially for Timmy. You're like his sister and he will need one after he looses me. I love you girl. So much.
Goodbye,
Mae

Caitlin,
You win. Congratulations. You get the final laugh. That's what you've always wanted, right? I can't take this anymore, I'm done. You've tried so hard to make my life a living hell and now I finally realize that it is and the only way to escape is to die. That is what I will do. I can't believe I am actually thanking you but I am. I wouldn't have been able to come to this decision without you, but remember, I escaped hell. You're still rotting in it bitch.
Goodbye,
Mae

Dylan,
I love you. We have been together for three years and I could not ask for a better boyfriend to spend those three years with, but there will be no fourth. I have decided to end my life, and it has nothing to do with you. I need you to help me though. You need to help Genevieve. You need to be there for her. That is all I ask. Just always remember that I love you and I could never love anyone else as much as you.
Goodbye,
Mae

Ace,
You can't tell a single soul what happened those nights. I will be leaving this world and I would like to leave it without completely ruining Dylan's life. He cannot know about you and me under ANY circumstances. He cannot know that I loved you. He cannot know that I still do. Out of everyone you are the one I'm counting on to stay strong. Get a girlfriend. A real one. Not one that has another boyfriend who doesn't give her enough sex, but don't forget me because I did really love you.
Goodbye,
Mae