CHAPTER FIVE~ Witches in the woods

TW: language

~~~

The British voice wasn't speaking to him, but to throw up girl.

"Hey Ella, be a doll and move seats for me. Won't you?" Wilbur said with the fakest smile that Quackity had ever seen.

Alex was really hoping that Ella would be more stubborn than she looked, but as soon as Wilbur finished his whole innocent routine, she was in a different desk.

Wilbur grinned at Quackity, and made himself comfortable.

Alex turned around.

"Listen, Wilbur. I'm having a pretty bad day already, so just fuck off, and leave me alone." Alex said, leaning forward.

Wilbur leaned forward even more, and closed the distance.

"huh. Kind of expected you to miss me. But I guess that's to much to ask, right ducky?"

They're faces were so close, but the heat rose and Alex started to get pissed off.

"Wilbur. One: don't call me that ever again, freak.
And two: you smell absolutely horrendous. Get away and take a shower." Alex huffed, and turned back around.

Wilbur was secretly impressed that Quackity had this in him. But Wilbur just thought that being sassy made Alex hot.

"Wow Quacky, so bad-ass nowadays." Wilbur rocked forward in his chair so he could get closer to Alex's ear. "I find that a big turn on."

Alex knew he was blushing, he was so close. It made him hot and uncomfortable.
Wilbur knew how to make people feel that.

But before Quackity had the chance to punt Wilbur to the clouds, Mr. Dessandro came into the room.

Saved. Alex thought.

"Alright, alright. Everyone settle down, even you Mr.Soot. Your music career can't save you here."

Alex grinned. Everyone gave Wilbur special treatment because they think he'll do something great in the future, and could possibly remember his old school.

Wilbur sat back normally, but unfortunately continued to annoy Quackity.

"So, how's Karlos doin? I heard him and Sapnap did it in the bathroom. Isn't it kinda sad how their together and your not. Real bummer."

Quackity flinched. He wouldn't be bothered by this with anyone else, but with Wilbur it felt different.
It was more harsh.

Alex turned his head, and quietly told Wilbur to shut up.

Wilbur didn't listen (of course, he's Wilbur.) but started whispering.

"Hm. Honestly Ducky, maybe if you fixed that god awful attitude of yours you would find a girl.
Or boy, Hmm?"

Quackity scooted his chair backwards.

"Listen. Ass-face. My sexuality is not your business, so just fuck off. I don't want to date anyone."

Wilbur seemed to not like the last comment, but just stayed quiet. Finally.

Quackity started to actually listen to Mr.Dessandro.
The older man was talking about Where your from, and your nationality, and some boring stuff on how that makes up who you are.

He even gave out some paperwork to complete. It was just like the one he gave out at the beginning of the school year. Quackity filled it out pretty easily, until Wilbur opened his mouth again.

"But your all alone, so I guess you do miss me.
I feel honored, quacks."

"Wilbur. I don't give a flying  fuck about you."

"It sure seems like it, ducky."

"Stop with the nicknames. We aren't friends, and I don't miss you. So just let me work."

Wilbur dramatically placed his hand over his heart
"Oh wow, birdy. That hurt."

"Go write a song about it Wilbur. That's the only useful thing you can do."

Wilbur stopped and frowned.

"That's bold of you to say. At least I'm useful.
Your kind of just a person. Leaving messes and..."

Wilbur grinned.

"Leaving messes and spills Wherever you go."

Alex faced down to look at his desk.

Even Wilbur thought he was useless.

~~~

Two kids in a forest, holding each other's hands whilst they were walking down a trail. Wilbur hated this forest, Techno had told them their was a witch here. Quackity decided to hold his hand to make him less scared.

A kid from the neighboring block came and started making fun of them. Calling them names. Alex didn't understand the words. But Wilbur did.

And apparently, some of those words pissed Wilbur off.

"WE'RE NOT BOYFRIENDS JARED, PISS OFF."

The kid named Jared laughed and strutted right up to Quackity, and before he knew it. Quackity was on the ground. Jared had pushed him.

"Hah, there you go Soot. Go defend your useless boyfriend.-"

And boom.

With a brave smile on his face,Wilbur punched him.

~~~

So that's what Alex did.

"Jeez ducky, why so quiet all of a sud-"

Boom.

shit ton of blood.

~~~

Quackity boxing champion?  Maybe he could do that instead of lawyering. Or whatever lawyers do.

Hope y'all enjoyed!

Love y'all to the moon and back 🌙

~794 words~