Prologue

This story begins with Sally Jackson. To most people, she seemed normal, but she was far from normal. She befriended the feared pit of monsters, Tartarus himself. Poseidon, the god of the sea, earthquakes, and horses, fell for Sally, and she became the mother to 2 of the greatest demigods in history. She knew raising 2 children of the Big Three would be too dangerous, especially twins, so she made the biggest decision of her life and gave her daughter, Persephone at the age of 3 to Tartarus, while she raised Percy.

Persephone was raised in Hades' palace as she couldn't handle the environment in Tartarus. She was raised and taught there and became almost like a daughter to Hades and her namesake, Persephone. They, along with Tartarus, told her stories about Sally and Percy. Though she couldn't be with her mom, they IM'd regularly. When she was 7, Tartarus adopted her as the princess of the Pit and queen of monsters.

Ares found out about her when he went to Hades to look at the Fields of Punishment. She was training with the monsters and Ares recognized her talent and trained her. When she beat Ares, he adopted her as his younger sister. During a meeting between Athena, Artemis, Hades, Aphrodite, and Ares, she was introduced and asked if they would be willing to train her. Aphrodite tried to convince her that fighting was not for girls and Seph managed to convince her otherwise, impressing both Artemis and Aphrodite. Athena was skeptical as Seph was Poseidon's daughter, but Hades said her intellect rivaled that of her own children. During a meeting with the council of the primordials when she was 12, she met the Fates and asked them to give special attention to her brother. She had never met him but was always told stories by her adoptive father about Percy and her mother. She grew up to be a strong warrior, blessed by Artemis, Hades, and Athena, champion of Aphrodite, adopted by Tartarus and Ares. They trained her to be the best at what she did and by the age of 12, she had defeated every monster as well as Artemis, Athena, and Ares, had 4 PhDs, and successfully traveled memorized the entirety of Tartarus.

One day while wandering around her uncle's palace, she found a boy who looked like her uncle. She gave him food he could eat and he told her his name was Nico di Angelo. She'd heard his name before from the monsters and knew Nico had met her brother. She told him that she was Percy's sister but that he didn't know she existed. They became attached at the hip and pranked gods together and acted like siblings. She helped him train with the monsters and he told her stories about her brother and the camp. They learned how to control their Hades powers together and often shadow-traveled to China. He even got her a pegasus for her birthday, which she named Necromancer.

In order to avoid the prophecy, she died the day before and was raised by Hades a day after her birthday. She was sad her brother had to deal with all those problems. She asked the Fates to give him more friends and thus Hera had switched him and Jason Grace from Camp Jupiter.

She was in the middle of her princess training with her adopted father when something possessed him. She was able to trap him in himself for a while but was unable to stop him from attacking her brother. She had been taken into Olympus by her brother and honorary sisters to escape. She met her Uncle Zeus and managed to get on his good side! He liked her praise and even though she was very powerful, she proved her loyalty by saving his lightning bolt before it fell into Tartarus. She was treated as the princess of Olympus but was kept secret from the demigods until she was ready. She helped the gods defeat Typhon and made the monsters easier to kill. She was secretly crowned the protector of Olympus and with the help of Aphrodite and Hera, she defeated the creature possessing her dad.