Those Friday's

When were in school we always wish for Fridays. Friday is like our summer during weekends. We can sleep until Sunday, We can play games until our eyes hurt, we can watch Netflix all day! Today, while I'm writing this it's actually Thursday, I don't feel that days are too slow because my days are super fast. Did you ever feel that? It's just like you have a time machine and you can handle your time. Everyday in Middle School expect fun and sad things to happen. You can't boss around and tell people to do what you want to do, because eventually it will just come out of no-where. But of course you always should be happy when it's almost Friday, well duhh I don't see homework and teachers during weekend that's why I celebrate! I also like Fridays because that's the time where I can use my phone without any limit (It's kind'a a rule in our house that once I go home after school the phone will get taken away except for Friday's and weekends!). Of course everyone should be happy when it's Friday! Friday it like hangout to the movies day! If you read my first chapter it talks about the guy I like Alex, and we only talk during Friday's and Sunday's, I'm kind'a not sure why though.

People!!! Yes you!!! You're reading it so it means it's you. Well thank you so much for reading my story. Go on! (What?) The next chapter duhh.