Raini

Everybody tells their story differently. Sone start with what they look like, some say they are Internet famous, but not me. I'm just Raini. Plain and simple. I go to school like every other kid and I have intellectual talents like "most" kids. Emphasis on most. I could tell you how it happened how it ruined me, or I could tell you how it made me feel like none other. It's up to you to decide.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Kids! Kids! Settle down, we have a new student!" Mr. Redick bellowed. Of all the 6th grade teachers they give me Mr. Redick. A boy entered the room. He was attractive for a sixth grader, but in my mind I was mentally married to Ryan Gosling. Stacy raised her hand and squealed.

"What's your name, cutie?" I made a gagging noise.

"Raini, excuse yourself to the office!" Mr. Redick sighed. It was the norm for me. She was all the words I couldn't say!

I sat in the chairs in the front office swinging my legs back and forth. The door creaked open and I peered around the corner to see who was entering. It was the cutie. I sat back in my chair once I noticed him staring at me. The secretary sat him down next to me and mumbled something about kids being here too often.

"Why are you down here?" I questioned.

"I called Stacey a bad name," he giggled.

"Can you tell me!?" I asked basically falling out if my chair from excitement.

"It's one of the baddest words I heard my mommy say," he whispered raising his right eyebrow. I took note in the little things about him.

"Come on, can't you just whisper it in my ear!" I was so enthusiastic. He leaned over and I gasped covering my mouth with my hand. I looked shocked and hurt.

"You won't tell will you!?" he was on the verge if tears.

"Not on my life!" I promised. That's the day we became best friends. Shawn and Raini. Raini and Shawn.

I kissed him on the nose before I left to go home.

"Goodbye Shawn!" I waved and notice he was blushing.

"Bye Raini!"

➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰

Aloha buddies!

This is the beginning of my brand new fanfic!! I am just as excited as you. I was on the bench deciding if I was going to write a new one or not. I would love feed back so I know if it is good or not, because I will discontinue it if nobody is reading it. This is a short a/n, but I don't wanna take up too much time.

-sequoia✔