sunshine! ; hoseok

not edited-

though not personally, you knew the sunshine of the school. his heart shaped smile, pretty eyes and contagious laughter.

you tended to stay away from him, opting to focus on not drawing any of the sunshine's attention towards you. of course, you still managed to catch little glimpses of him throughout the campus.

whether it'd be walking past him on the stairs, through the university dorms, or the same supermarket, he was always wearing a smile and had someone with him. and he always seemed to be in your field of vision at least 5 times a day strangely.

at some point you had started mentally noting where you had seen him and what days. it seemed like a routine. him always appearing when you were in certain places.  as a joke you thought you had a cute little 'secret' admirer. his eyes always meeting yours, or his cheeks always getting a little redder when you'd get closer to where he was. 

it was, kind of...cute. how he could get flustered from the approach of some tall 'edgy' chic who studied law. it made you curious of him. a bit too curious at times. 

you had learned that he had been taking literature courses, and that he was a very expressive person. having overheard his enthusiasm and genuine interest in things.

and that sometimes he liked to wear pretty things like skirts and thigh highs and put glitter in his hair and paint his nails and-

god, you might as well have been his secret admirer. 

your last class had finished. you stretched your back and let out a groan before placing your laptop into your bag. 'hey y/n, up to coming over and having a drink with the guys?' you looked over at yoongi who was still sitting down on the seat next to you, a lazy smile on his face.

you hummed, offering a hand to get him up. 'okay let's go then.'

you had met yoongi last year after bonding over the same musician. eventually that lead on to meeting his small group of friends.

the walk to his apartment didn't take too long considering you both lived in the dorms on campus. 'how are things with jimin?' you asked as he fished out his apartment keys. 'it's good, he'll be coming later because he's at the gym with wonho.'

you nodded, something moving at the corner of your eye. you and yoongi both turned your heads to see the sunshine of the campus trudging to the room a few doors down from yoongi.

huh, small world.

'oh hoseok, wanna join us for a drink?' so... his name was hoseok? you looked back at yoongi who was offering a small smile. since when was yoongi friends with (uh...)hoseok? 

turning back to hoseok he seemed a little wide-eyed at the sight of you.  though he nodded and walked towards the both of you, eyes closed as he walked into yoongis dorm;  seokjin and jeongguk already inside. 

'i'm l/n y/n. if you're born 94 and after i'm your noona.' you introduced when you had cracked open the first bottle of soju and handed it to jeongguk to pour since he was the youngest. 'he knows your name noona! he's-'

'i'm jung hoseok!' the male yelled over jeongguk, offering you a small bow. you smiled, atleast he was polite.

he returned the smile with his own heart one. 'yah fill my glass properly you brat!' seokjin growled at the snickering younger who barely filled his glass.