Chapter 1: Samantha

"Hey Doctor Lee, I was calling because I am still having issues sleeping, it.. it's like my body will not move , no matter how hard I try... well my sister is out of town for the weekend, so it's just me and Jace (cat)." "The medicine I stopped taking because I get sick off of them and I was hoping you could give me something else?" No no no.. no pain at all, just nausea..okay, thank you, bye."
Sam then decides to head over to her friend Ashlens' house for some advice regarding she has had experience something similar to Sams' condition..

"It's like I would see things that aren't really there...and no my house is not haunted but speaking of seeing things have you spoke to Doctor Lee.."
Ashlen asks in concern

"Yeah, I did.... he is actually going to give me something different to take...."

Samantha then pauses as Ashlen says to her

"Oh hold that thought sorry my brother is calling .." Ashlen says

"Okay , Well I'm going to the bathroom!"
Sam then heads to the bathroom

Meanwhile Ashlen talks to her brother in the living room, a dark shadow walks past the couch that she is sitting on. Ashlen then realizes its her grandmother, June who passed away two years ago , as she is standing in the opening of the kitchen and smiles at Ashlen then waves, and by Ashlens' face saying priceless, she then tells her brother she'll call him back.

"Uhh yeah yeah, I'll have to call you back I have to check the ziti."

Ashlen gets up slowly as she walks cautiously to her grandmother all while the lights had went out as the feeling of being in shock, feeling the heavy breathing behind her, slowly turning around, she could see her grandmother turning into this dark force with her mouth being opened down to her chest and as her hands pushes Ashlen to the ground, Ashlen begins to scream in fear, trying to fight off the force, but luckily Sam had rushed out the bathroom to see what was wrong as she helps Ashlen up , she couldn't even tell Sam what she saw or what had happen, it was just an illusion when Ash said the lights went out when really Sam said they didn't...but Sam knows Ashlen wasn't lying...

"Hey , I'll call you once I get home, okay let me know if you need anything, okay Ash?..."

Sam then heads back home, only to look in her rearview mirror of her car she sees the most disturbing illusion, it was a young girl about the age of 7, covered in blood and looking as if she has caused hell almost like the movie Carrie..

Sam stops the car on the side of someone's house, as she gets out leaving the car running she  walks towards the girl slowly but to her surprise the girl leaves a note and points at Sam, then disappears anonymously....

Sam then picks up the note while her hands were shaking almost as if she had a sugar rush, it turns out as she admires the note it looked like a picture of all three of them which leaves her in question of being Ashlen, herself and their friend Fauni in danger, but no need to wait she decided to receive all the help she can get without hesitation...

All a while she is not much worrying, Samantha takes a break to try and figure out if the scenery is same the depiction of the girl who seemed as realistic or just a mental thought that was uncontrollable in her own hands...

Samantha constantly has trouble sleeping through the nights, even being alone in her big nice warm home all to herself, she just couldn't of thought the experiences she experienced were going to affect her around family or close friends, and to feel that she would become mis-understood , if she had spoken about anything that may sound crazy yet belligerent to other's, her feelings of being emotionally and physically harder to cope with she takes into consideration of being spiritual cleansed. Sometimes heading to the kitchen or even the car during the nighttime, working overnights and packing her lunches, snacks...she would notice little noises that will catch her off guard as her triggering points from her past such as physical and mental abuse from her own father who would abuse drugs extremely as he would physically harm her mother let alone Samantha being the only child, when her mother lost her second daughter to gun violence in the early years of childhood memories...