Kyoya

I didn't recheck my spelling or correct grammar use, please don't mind. I'm sorry if I misspelled anything. I don't really write anymore so this was simply for fun. If you guys would like I could finish it, no promises though.

(L/N) stared out his window with his legs crossed. everything felt meaningless for him, as if there was no point in even waking up in the morning. he sighed as he picked up his phone, it was 11:06 am for the young boy. nothing. the phone was completely silent. no one communicating with the boy, no one to check up on him. the loneliness didn't even hurt him as much as it use to. it all feels so numb. he sighed as he wondered what made his chest ache. looking up at the felling wishing he had answers to all his questions. maybe guilt. maybe sadness. maybe just the fact he felt alone. "that's enough thinking for tonight i'd suppose.." he said as he look at his alarm clock that read '2:09am '. The time passed so quickly for the boy without even noticing. He turned off his phone and finally rested his eyes.

The sound of his timer he dreaded to hear every morning. he wish he wouldn't have woken up to his repeating cycle of life. He got ready and ate breakfast. He began walking to school with only his thoughts in his head. Today was his first day at his new school. He wasn't really nervous, he had no reason to be. it's not like he'll talk to anyone. he walked through the front gates and walked through the halls as he searched for his new class, as he was looking at the room numbers he bumped against someone; both falling on the floor. "I'm so sorry, i didn't see you. Are you alright ? " (L/N) stood up quickly and asked the mysterious boy. "I'm alright." The boy with raven black hair and glasses said as he brushed his pants off. "You should pay attention to your surroundings more.. " He said as he examined the other boy. " Yes, i'm very sorry.." (L/N) said looking embarrassed. "Well then, i'll be moving along." the black haired boy sighed out. "Wait, can you tell me what class this is." The younger boy said shyly.

Time changed, we're different
But my mind still says redundant things
Can I not think?

Kyoya smiled at the boy. " Of course come this way." he said as he led him to his room. He examined the younger male. He was clearly very misorganized, wasn't in dress code and very quiet. He wondered what went through the younger males head. He smiled, he didn't know why. The boy was the complete opposite of him, yet that only made him want to get to know the boy even better. His flaws and his strengths. everything.

Will you love this part of me?
My lover is a day I can't forget

the day soon came to an end the young boy sighed and walked out the class wondering around the school. He heard noise coming from a music room. it was quite chattering and occasionally he'd hear what seemed to be faint noises of silverware. As he was about to walk away from the room he stumbled into a young man. "I'm sorry, are you alright? " asked the boy as he felt a bit stunned. "I'm fine, it's alright don't worry." The browner haired male who spoke quietly as he dusted off their attire. 'They look familiar.. i think we're in the same year..' (L/N) thought to themselves. As the boy finished composing himself the music room doors busted open to reveal a rather loud tall blonde male. " HARUHI ARE YOU HURT DID HE HURT YOU!" He said as he grabbed the smaller boy. "I'm fine senpai, he didn't do anything." The male said quite annoyed as he was being squished to death by the taller male.

"What are you doing here ?" Tamaki said investigating the mysterious boy in front of him.
"Oh I was just - " (L/N) tried spitting out as he was loudly interrupted by the ocean eyed boy.  "Ah a guest! " Tamaki exclaimed, "I see well, no shame in that! A guest is a guest! Wether it's a man or woman~ Welcome."
Tamaki said as he grabbed the other boys hand and dragged him into the room that revealed a bunch of other handsome men in rather big club room.
He blushed as they all stared at him along with other guest that were in the room, all which were woman, he looked to the corner and saw the boy he'd run into awhile back. His face turned red out of embrassment
"Y-you've get me wrong, I was just walking around campus and stumbled upon here.." (L/N) claimed averting his gaze from the other boy, in somewhat poor attempts to hide his face.
"Well a chat and snack won't do any harm would it ?" Tamaki said in in a flirtatious manner that made (L/N) feel even more flustered, " Come on dear pick your host~" "Ill take him." Kyoya  offered. The boy looked away and nodded in agreement and at that the other boys left the two to chat and dine away.