Chapter 1: A New School

Your POV

"(Y/N) get down here for breakfast!" My mom yelled waking me up. I got up and yelled at my mom. "Give me a minute!" Then, I went to my bathroom and brushed my (h/c),(curly,straight, both), (h/l) hair and put it into a side pony tail. Then I went to my closet and changed into a (f/c) knee length dress, black leggings, and boots.

I ran down to get breakfast and found a plate of pancakes with syrup. 'Yum!' I thought. "Thanks Mom!" I said to my mom as I finished my pancakes. "No problem sweety! Hey the Zeros said that there son can walk you to school he should be here any minute." She said. "Okay, mom. I'll go get my stuff." I said running upstairs to get my (f/p)(f/c) backpack.

Then, I ran back downstairs to get my lunch. The door bell rang. "I'll get it, mom!" I said. I ran and opened the door to see a kid with red hair. "Hi. I'm Penn!" He said. So he must be Penn Zero. "Hi! I'm (Y/N). So are you taking me to school, I guess." I said quietly. "Yeah I am so wanna meet me by the sidewalk?" He said. "Sure. I'll be there in a minute." I said and walked to my kitchen to get my lunch.

"Hey mom I'm going to school. Bye!" I said giving my mom a hug good bye. "Okay. I won't be home until 6 so you can hang out with your friends." " Okay. Bye!" I said running out of the door shutting it quickly. I ran out by Penn and we started walking