Chapter 2: New Friends

Penn's POV
          (Y/n) is actually pretty cool. My parents had gone of to another dimension for work. The walk to school was weird, we didn't really talk much. I saw Sashi and Boone  and ran over to them. Accidentally leaving (Y/N) behind me. I ran up to them and started talking.

Your POV
          Penn ran up to a girl and boy. I guess they're his friends. Guess its another lonely year for me. I walked by Penn when he called me.

A/N (Okay so I'm going to be putting the characters names in front of what they say)

Penn- Hey (Y/N)! Come over here.

(Y/N)- Okay?

I walked over to Penn and his friends.

Penn- (Y/N) this is Sashi and Boone.

Sashi- Hi.

Boone- Sup dude.

(Y/N)- Hi. So what do you guys do?

Sashi- I like to bash skulls. I mean in video games. Yeah video games.

(Y/N)- Okayyyyy. Well I usually read. Hey did you know that in the science fiction novel, Battle Sky, the best way to defeat an enemy is to attack from above! Woah sorry fangirling.

Penn- Hey its fine Boone goes on rants all the time, (Y/N).

Sashi- Hey guys I just got a text from Philis look.

      Sashi said and Penn and Boone looked at her phone.

Penn- Woah hey (Y/N) you wanna hang out with us after school?

(Y/N)- Okay! But shouldn't we get to class?

Boone- That might be a good idea.

     And with that we went to class. The rest of the day was really normal. Then I followed them to the place where they hang out, a closed theater called The Odessey.

A/N
The Odessy is coming in the next chapter!!!