☆ it's how the things started ☆

~So the holidays are over and my motivation too.~

~We are the day before the start of the school year~ : (11:33 pm)

I can't deny the fact that I'm not very motivated usually even if I'm on holiday, I mean it's just that I don't know what to do in that time, it's just pretty sad if you want my opinion.

So I'm very bored most of the time, this feeling make me lazy and not motivated to do something.
I know I could go outside and talk with my friends ('like every normal person') but for be honest I don't like them. I don't feel good to talk with them. I don't feel good to be alone too.

;-;

Then I make discussion with people online, we speak a lot about animes, series and too many things. I made some friends thanks to this. I'm not shy but my lazy personality doesn't want to socialize with people in real life and because I'm not really pretty after all. When the holidays are over I was just sad not to get up late anymore...

It's like that when you have an annoying life like me. In my mind I would like so much to pretend that everything is ok, but the only thing that can be in a teenager's mind like me was JEALOUSY. *(:About the perfect like of other people)

it's back to school day~ : (7:05 am)

<<: Jessica, why you act like this, you shouldn't feel so bad.>> (mom)

<<: You're right mom but the first day of school is always bad ;-; .>>(you)

- Oh please, I hope isn't the girls you used to call "friends" who makes you anxious ! (mom)

- MOM !!! (You)

- What, don't you remember when they litteraly laughed about you because you fell in front of everyone at school ??!! (mom)

- Yeah what a shame, I know mommy don't think I forgot... (you)

- Listen, I bought you a little present for your first day of school, take it. : ) (mom)

- MOM seriously I- I can't, thanks you sooooo much !! (You)

- You're welcome cutie. (m0m)

*The mom's present is a cute necklace ♡♡♡

After speak with my mom I took my breakfast, took a bath and dressed myself (take a mom jeans with a oversize pull plus boots). I would like make up my face like my friends used to do usually but mom say that I'm too young...  *(she thinks her daughter doesn't need make up. ^ ^)

*45 minutes later...

Sometimes I realise that my mom is right about my "friends", she currently thinks that I'm very like them, she's sooo wrong...
I'm just scared to be alone, alone, alone, alone in this big word.
They are fine, very cool friends, they just like to make jokes...
about me. •~•

*YOU are thinking for like 10 minutes.

Currently, I'm not friends with them anymore, I'm not friends with anyone. (.~.) I don't say anything at my mom about the fact that they moved in another city, so to sum up :

I'M VERY ALONE FOR THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!

While speaking it's the time to go to school... (8:00 am)

Ps: it's my first time that I write something so please be nice 😭, I was so excited to make a story so I'm VERY sorry if I did some mistakes.

If you want to give some advice or just talk, you can!!! I'm gonna respond you soon as possible :)