Chapter 10: (Unrevised)

I knock on the door to Maka and Soul's apartment and hear a high-pitched, cheery voice on the other side. I chuckle softly knowing it was most likely Blair coming to open the door. As I figured, the purple-haired cat lady swings the door open in nothing but a bath towel and some floating objects. I look off to the side to avoid looking at her inappropriate state.

"H-hi Ms. Blair. Is M-Maka here?"

I ask and she flips, her towel comes off and she lands with her usual outfit on. Her magic is really convenient, it's a shame she's not a witch. She brushes her hair and sighs with a shrug.

"As far as I know, her and Soul were called in for something. Probably a mission, but I'm sure they'll be back soon! Why don't you stay here and watch the house for me~! I won't be gone long, I promise."

She begs me with her big kitten eyes. That must be how she gets her way with Maka as well. I shrug, deciding it's the best option. It only delays having to go to the manor to face Kid anyway, so this is perfect! She cheers at kisses my forehead before racing out of the house, leaving me to pick up after her, but I don't mind. It's times like these when you can't help but appreciate Blair for how she is.

After half an hour of waiting, I decide to go to Maka's room to find some books to read. For all I know, their mission may last until early morning tomorrow, so I may as well keep myself busy. I enter her room and see an old photo album on her desk filled with pictures of her and her dad, but I don't see any of her mom. It makes me wonder what may've happened to her. I hear a strange noise from outside and notice a few men gathered in front of the building from the window. Curiosity compels me to get closer and open the window just a crack to hear what is going on.

"You smell that right? I think it just got stronger!"

"Dude where is it coming from?"

"It's making me horny~"

"There's definitely an omega up there. Are they in heat? It's pretty damn strong~"

I freeze and terror fills my being. That's right, it's been a whole day! Daddy told me-- I-I mean Stein told me to be sure that I take my suppressants in the note! H-how did I forget?! At that moment, Kid's disappointed face flashes through my head and my chest begins to ache. I curl up beside Maka's bed, clutching my dress right above my chest. I'm scared, I'm hurting and I feel so empty! I just needed someone to hold me and comfort me!

Just as I start to cry, the voices outside went silent, and a familiar yet strong scent fills my nose. My body reacts instantly: I feel warm and vulnerable. No, no, no! This happened already! Why again?! Why now?! My mind races with questions as a loud bang rings out from downstairs followed by rushing footsteps. The smell intensifies and my body gets weaker until I can't move. I tremble violently as the sound gets closer to the door, thankfully I'm on the other side of the bed so I'm hidden to a degree.

I hold my breath when the handle jiggles and the door creaks. I hear their slow footsteps as they step inside. 

"I know you're in here omega~ You can't hide from me~"

Everything stops. That familiar scent, that voice: it was Kid! How'd he even leave the manor?! His father put him on house arrest, didn't he? Did Stein lie? I didn't have time to think about it because before I realize it, Kid is beside me. He grabs my arm tightly and lifts me up from my curled position, throwing me onto the bed. I groan at the pain of being rough-handled. I try to get up, but Kid looms over me with his blazer and bolo tie off. He leans into my ear and whispers:

"You have no idea how long I've waited for you, my little Omegan maid"

I feel shivers run up my spine as warmth fills my chest. My body betrays me and relaxes under Kid's hold.

Death

"What do you mean he's gone?"

I ask keeping my voice polite and high-pitched. I told the betas here to keep my son occupied in case he tries to leave for any reason, but it seems I wasn't strict enough when setting the rules. The maids quickly kneel stuttering apologies and claiming they have no idea where he went. I sigh heavily and head for Elizabeth and Patricia's room. I see their door open and the two girls and Blair are either doing their makeup or playing some video game. I clear my throat to draw their attention.

"Does anyone know where my son is? He's supposed to be on house arrest so he and Crona don't end up butting heads."

I say, noticing Blair perk up at the mention of Crona.

"Oh, well I don't know about Kid, but I did see Crona. He came to the apartment looking for Maka, so I told him to wait there."

I nod. As long as Crona isn't wandering about, it should be fine. Kid isn't someone who goes to other people's houses often, so there should be no issues there as well. I relax my tensing shoulders a bit and look at the twins.

"Kid was trying to leave, so I stopped him, but then he said he was going to visit Soul really quickly and he'd be back before anyone realizes and if they did I can't tell anyone!"

Patricia states with glee. I gasp when I realize Kid and Crona may be in the same place. If Crona's omega gets desperate again, Kid will most likely do some serious harm to Crona! I hope it's not too late!

"How long have Crona and Kid been over there?"

"Crona? Over an hour ago I believe... An hour and a half, give or take...?"

"Kid left almost an hour ago!"

"Lord Death!"

I hear a voice call from behind me. I turn to see BlackStar and Tsubaki rushing over to me with worried looks on their faces.

"Something happened at Maka's building! A group of alphas is gathered around in a rut and I could smell an omega up there! I think there was also a strong alpha because the others were afraid to get close and I could faintly smell them with the omega!"

BlackStar said in a hurry. Everything becomes silent. If alphas are rutting because of Crona's scent then there's a good chance that Kid may be affected. If so...

Things are not going to be good...

Yall already know what time it is! Smut next chapter, but non-consensual which means RAPE! Beware if you no like!