Small girl all grown up

Hi friends,
Let's warm up there are my people in this world who can step up and speak, but there are some people who think if they spoke they will lost there respect.

Emma,
She woke up and in the morning where the sun was shining and she was listening to some voice where she can hear her name Emma' 'wake up 'wake up its school time. She was upset about yesterday where she got bully in her new school. She don't want to go. But she can't speak and tell her parents that why she doesn't want to go to school anymore. She got up and freshen up. She reached school but still standing out and thinking whether to go in or tell her dad about yesterday's incident. And she finally get in.
She sat on her branch in an angry face still scared inside. Where a girl came abd sat beside she was also upset. Emma ask ' what happened mauri?

Mauri: nothing, my best friend in section A I don't know what to do I am all alone hear.
Emma: don't worry she will come to our class in hindi period.
Mauri: haaa! Please,you Don't know about friendship you are new hear you never have one right.
Emma listen and turn towards front and didn't speak 'again'. Teacher walked in' 'Good morning ma'am everyone told. This was an English language class. The class went well next period was hindi. Bell ranged 'mauri best friend entered......
Mauri: emma please can you set some where else my friend is here.
Emma : yes afcz i will.
She went and set near a girl . In just 2 minutes that girl stand up and went to the another branch emma was chill but she felt bad. Suddenly a boy came and set beside her she looked at him and move away from him. He said don't worry i will not eat you.
She just gave him a small look. He ask can I borrow a pen, she node her head (No). He grabs pen from her hand and said just give me 2 minutes i will complete it and give it back. She got very scared and angry but not make a single voice. She waited until he finishes his work. Bell range' he stands up and went back to his bench.She was about-to ask for a pen but she couldn't and she went back to bench. Mauri was happy with her friend. And said come emma have your place back you are so unlikely that you don't have friends,haaha! Emma smile and set.

Back in emma's head,

Click to 2 part.