A second chance with Love?

In the spring of 2007, high school students Jonathan and Ashley fell deeply, irrevocably in love. Though they were from opposite sides of the tracks, their love for one another seemed to defy the realities of life, but as the summer of their senior year came to a close, unforeseen events would tear the young couple apart, setting them on radically divergent paths.

Five years later, Ashley and Jon are destined back to meet each other. Neither has lived the life they imagined and neither can forget the passionate first love that forever changed their lives. Jon is now a photographer and Ashley is a final year law student who is going overseas to complete her masters.

As they gazed upon each other, they remembered the promise that they both once made when they were deeply in love.

It’s never easy to forget the first love, but life had other plans for them. Jon wanted to change this once and for all, he approached Ashley for one final time and confessed that he is still in love with her and no matter what happens after this, he promises never to let go of her.

Stunned by his approach, Ashley was left breathless. She then refused to accept his proposal all over again. She told him that she has moved on in life, with someone else, someone better and Jon should do the same.

Dejected by what happened, john looked back on his promise and smiled upon Ashley. He then told her to have a good life and not to worry about him. John was left astounded and he then told himself, no matter what, I will always love you and that’s my promise that I will keep till my last breath.

Love is not written on paper, for paper can be erased. Love is not etched on stone, for stone can be broken. Love is inscribed on a heart, and there, it shall remain forever.

"I'll never forget you ,I'll remember our love ,therefore , I love you till the end of time, but you have to go, you have to move one , I hope I will too." Those were Jon's final words he said to himself as he saw the love his life just walk away from him.