Just An Author's Note (Please Read So You Don't Get Confused)

Ok, so, the reason I'm making this instead of another chapter is because I actually wanted to tell you guys a few things.

1. What I plan on doing 1st for this story is mixing it in with Glitchtale. What I mean is, I basically want this to carry on as a Glitchtale story, but I'm not done there.

2. What I plan on doing 2nd for this story is, I'm going to put a very interesting twist on the original story of Glitchtale. What I mean is, I'm going to be bringing in characters from Alternate Universes like Dust Sans, Error Sans, Ink Sans, Killer Sans & Horror Sans. You guys might know what's coming. I may also bring in the Bad Time Trio.

3. I'm also going to do something that I've only seen in maybe 1 story so far, and that is using alternate versions of Y/N as well. For Example: Killer Y/N, Ink Y/N, Error Y/N, X-tale Y/N (Read My X-tale Story to know some things about him.) & Dust Y/N, which is what Y/N could've become if the Genocide continued.

4. Lastly, I'm going to have Y/N & Chara visit other Au's and sometimes fight someone from the Au they visit.

With all of that out of the way, have a great day and stay safe. Feel free to read some of my other stories in the mean time.