wounds and laughter

In the galaxy there was a floating city where familiar and all the same people lived/went to for intel and meet ups. However,there were two girls who were out of place from the entire city with unique features. The first girl was named Roxy, who was wearing a head guard uniform, with her hair tied up and dyed dark purple as it bounced around when she moved. However,her attitude and rebellious mind usually got her in trouble or in deadly situations whether it was aliens or in the actual city itself. On the other hand , the second girl Melissa was more thoughtful but just like Roxy liked to get in trouble and rebel against the rules once in a while. Melissa usually wore her lab coat round her waist and either wore black outfits that looked classy or a seal time uniform when working half of the time. Her hair was dyed blue and green with her eyes as green like her hair as both girls worked together. They were bffs and together there was trouble.

It was mid winter as the city was quiet and on going with most people with their families as it was during the holidays so people were decorating. Inside the capital however, a green portal opened as Roxy came through looking dirty with rubble on her clothes and her hair sticking out. Her glasses were cracked with a bit of blood on her and her skin but it wasn’t her blood at all. Next was Melissa who even looked worse as she had more blood and her clothes half ripped including her lab coat as she tried to cover her wounds with the lab coat. They both walked inside the president's office but he wasn't there which was lucky for the girls who came through looking like shit. 

“Shit that was close Melissa even for us” she sighs as she was out of breath from the adrenaline and from running. Roxy looked at Melissa seeing her drained face that was pale and greyish making Roxy concerned for her friend and considered going to her as she touched her friends shoulder Melissa flinched and looked at roxy. “Hey are you ok you look scared and traumatised” roxy asked worry in her voice as she looked at melissa wiping some blood off her face. “Y yeah just was intense and scary you know even for us roxy.”

Melissa smiles a bit at her as she was calming down and leaned in to roxy’s affectionate but her legs started to tremble and before you know it roxy caught her from collapsing. “Shit Melissa, you need to get seen and rest, Come on i’ll help you.” Roxy got up carrying her going to the nurse station and helped her clean both their wounds and laid Melissa down on the nursing bed.She watched her friend with concern but shook her head from the negative thoughts. Melissa was slowly falling asleep gently with her body cleaned but full of bandages and plasters.

Few minutes later the nurse station doors opened as it showed a young figure with brown hair wearing a button up black shirt and red tie. His shoes and trousers were also black and looked expensive thanks to his job and his power as he was the president of the citadel. His face showed emotionless expression but his eyes showed worry and concern as he looked at the two girls but mostly Melissa.He walked softly with his shoes clicking against the marble floor approaching the girls not saying a word.

“Afternoon roxy i see you two got into an altercation” he said calmly as he looked at roxy then moved his eyes to melissa. Roxy watched the president as she didn’t really see eye to eye with him but kept her emotions in check only because of her friend dating him. “Yes we did get in an ‘altercation’ but we handled it and it is over morty so you don’t need to worry.” Morty looked at her as they both had a stare off until Melissa groaned softly, waking up from her nap.

“What's going on?” Melissa softly asked as she looked, her eyes caught morty as she smiled a bit but faltered knowing she was going to get in trouble for what she's done. “My love, I'm glad you are ok and awake after your little mission.” Melissa nods and holds his hand as he blushes but she notices roxy glare towards her boyfriend.”Roxy, hey thank you for patching me up and saving me.”She smiles at Roxy as she sees her smirk a bit with pride and goes to hug melissa. 

They hugged for a minute and then let go as they smiled, going back to being happy and tension gone from them.However,Morty coughed a bit making us look at him as we waited to hear him. “Both of you are still in trouble for this, don't forget but not too much trouble as you have paid the price do you understand?” We both nodded and understood as he held Melissa's hand more.”Good both rest well I Have to go do paperwork i will be back later.” Morty kissed Melissa's hand and left as the girls looked at each other and giggled.

They stared at each other and checked out each other's wounds as they smirked at the memories."damn look at you girl still got bullet wounds huh " Melissa nudged Roxy as Roxy rolled her eyes but looked at her wounds."oh yeah compared to your state look at you head to toe in bandages." Roxy pointed out about Melissa's condition as they both laughed. They went on about the events that happened and even gloated  to each other about their actions.